[3.24] CheapBunny's Artillery Ballista Deadeye | Wilma's Requital

I was perusing trade and picked this up very cheap as it looks like a good starter quiver.

What would you recommend I bench craft on this? I think I can add either flat ele damage or increased Ele damage with attacks..

"
I was perusing trade and picked this up very cheap as it looks like a good starter quiver.

What would you recommend I bench craft on this? I think I can add either flat ele damage or increased Ele damage with attacks..

Increased Ele damage with attacks
"
cheapbunny wrote:
"

Increased Ele damage with attacks

ty!!

ok I think I am almost ready to start leveling.

This is what I have acquired. It should give me a nice end game set up before min maxing can occur....

Spoiler

Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jan 21, 2023, 12:56:31 AM
"

This is what I have acquired. It should give me a nice end game set up before min maxing can occur....

Spoiler

+1 Power Charger Willma with the enchant, you are rich bro.
Since sublime vision of Haste now nearly 10 div, does I need to get it or it is belonged to end-game gear?
Last edited by mygod23 on Jan 21, 2023, 11:23:35 AM
"
cheapbunny wrote:
"

Spoiler

+1 Power Charger Willma with the enchant, you are rich bro.

the corruption was very cheap surprisingly. The enchant did cost 5 div though to have a runner get it but I hate the lab so much it was worth it.

My end game DPS in my POB is SIGNIFICANTLY smaller than yours though so I likely have many upgrades to make if I end up enjoying the play style.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jan 21, 2023, 11:48:23 AM
"
mygod23 wrote:
Since sublime vision of Haste now nearly 10 div, does I need to get it or it is belonged to end-game gear?

I removed it entirely from Bunny's latest POB to see the effect and his projectile DPS goes from ~840k to ~782k.

It is very nice to have but you should be able to map easily with out while you save up some money.
Bunny, which Pantheon's do you recommend?

I am thinking Brine King to not worry about freeze and Abberath since I run a ton of searing maps.

Also, outside of Ele reflect, what map mods should we avoid?
"
Bunny, which Pantheon's do you recommend?

I am thinking Brine King to not worry about freeze and Abberath since I run a ton of searing maps.

Also, outside of Ele reflect, what map mods should we avoid?

Lunaris/Garukhan for mapping, Arakaali/Ryslatha for bossing, freeze immune on flask.

Ele reflect can be ignored after you got awakened EAD support to level 5. I generally avoid no regen, less recovery and many damage mods. You might want to avoid vulnerability if you don have curse effect reduction.

Edit : Just realise I had left custom modifier "100% onslaught effect" in the POB when i was testing avatar of chase effect, I removed it and updated the POB link.
Last edited by cheapbunny on Jan 21, 2023, 1:37:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info