[3.22] CoC Ice Spear Build | Occultist | Trial of the Ancestors | Path of Exile 3.22

I tried to use this build, but my cospri's malice doesn't activate ice spells
Whats the recommended leveling strategy for this build pls?
Hey bro i got a question. Can you Tell me how you get the implicts on those boots ?
https://pobb.in/75fbeh95UN1j

not bad es could be better but not bad
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Hey how do i fit all 3 auras from the shield? I skilled every Mana efficiency on the tree. Am i missing something?
i cant fit shield auras too, 38% reservation each gem, i think its probably poe changed something that tree skills gives "mana reservation" wich have nothing to do whit life reservation, so how can i solve the problem ? who knows answer ?
wanna try coc build, but currency is the problem..
does this build work with normal gems ?
i think i have currency to buy the main gear and start playhing/trying, but i want to be "sure" that i can star running with normal gems.

thanks
"
jt086 wrote:
wanna try coc build, but currency is the problem..
does this build work with normal gems ?
i think i have currency to buy the main gear and start playhing/trying, but i want to be "sure" that i can star running with normal gems.

thanks

i use normal gems and have no problem, most important is body armor and necklace, so ye they cost :D and shield auras dont fit to me, so i replaced whit herald of ice... to fit all 7 auras
They need to update the tree on this. some keystones have changed on the tree which would just brick the whole build.
Can you set correctly variant of this gems?

Prism Guardian:
Vaal Grace / Hatred / Zealotry

Cospri's Malice:
Freezing Pulse - Ice Spear - Power Charge On Critical

Thanks!

Is beautifull build! Ilove it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info