[3.20 HC] Hierophant Black Cane Storm Burst Totems--Pinnacle Bosses down (Videos)

Always happy to hear when someone is having success with one of the builds. I enjoy following your progress. Go get em!

-O
I followed your advice and bought a good +1 shield (for 2 divs). And the result is I can now farm T16 tier maps. Yesterday I downed The Black Star (and dropped a polaric devastation ring :p) then I took down the Constrictor.. Today I'm trying the Minotaur, and I'm on my way to try Maven too (need a little more improvements but for sure I will!). Its definitely a good build for mapping (and Heist too).
"
Menmaatra wrote:
I followed your advice and bought a good +1 shield (for 2 divs). And the result is I can now farm T16 tier maps. Yesterday I downed The Black Star (and dropped a polaric devastation ring :p) then I took down the Constrictor.. Today I'm trying the Minotaur, and I'm on my way to try Maven too (need a little more improvements but for sure I will!). Its definitely a good build for mapping (and Heist too).

Your success makes me happy. Onward!

-O
Hi, i was tempted to try the build but some friends gave me terrible and negative feedbacks, quoting them:

"
"Very bad build don't follow"
- Dominus,The High Templar

"
"I cannot Stand that build more than 30 seceondes, its a good advice"
Sirus, Awakener of Worlds

"
"This build is hard to digest"
The Eater of Worlds

Cheers.

Maven
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
"
WIKARINA wrote:
Hi, i was tempted to try the build but some friends gave me terrible and negative feedbacks, quoting them:

"
"Very bad build don't follow"
- Dominus,The High Templar

"
"I cannot Stand that build more than 30 seceondes, its a good advice"
Sirus, Awakener of Worlds

"
"This build is hard to digest"
The Eater of Worlds

Cheers.

Maven

LOL

Thank you, that was awesome!

-O
Last edited by Orion72 on Feb 2, 2023, 6:13:00 PM
From the wiki, Phantasmal Might grants 44 to 66 physical damage to spells per Phantasm with a lvl 21 Summon Phantasm Support. Does anyone know what it gives at level 26?
No idea here.
great build. I should have tried this before the expensive manabond
YAY!
hey, back again. I did some progress...
eradicator : down
eater of worlds : down (deathless)
minautor : down (deathless)

I carry on :p ..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info