What's been discovered so far?

Echoforge would be great if the Chaos based starting points could still melee since the Fortify changes. Elementalist Voidforge was certainly a lot of fun back in Golem stat stick days.

What I've discovered this league is you have to sell me an MTX for Storm Rain so I can see pretty much any other lightning effect on the screen. I'm freaking blind with this skill.

"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
Does Wilma's transform cast speed to attack speed? Because it specifically doesn't mention "as well" like the Wand mastery does.

So that would mean any cast speed you had would be gone.
"
Jerle wrote:
I’m just concerned there doesn’t seem to be any dev reaction to the common feedbacks about how poorly tuned and unrewarding the league mechanic is. It’s probably something l won’t dabble too much in until I tackle it’s league challenges.

Yeah it's the most fun mechanic that's ever been added to the game... and yet if it doesn't get some balance changes it's not going to go core.

Hitting enemies yourself (not through proxy) has to grant a very powerful mitigation of resolve loss from non-telegraphed hits. Higher for closer range hits.
Le Toucan Will Return
GG
I just need to know who drops Anathema!
lol.
what has been also discovered so far is that the mechanic is so bad that it's much efficient to skip it than doing it..

next!
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
pretty neat, but how about what we are working on :p
Have you discovered how 'melee' can so sanctrums? or it is extensively tested to fail on the first/ second floor, unable to complete the season challenges ever?
I've discovered that :
1. League is a total disaster for melee builds/ short range casters.
2. And again, we're beta testers in this league
3. I'm too old probably, I cannot avoid stupid attacks from Nightblade, I have no monkey's dexterity
4. I've discovered that debuff -90% to lightradius/lack of minimap is a f....n nightmare. Who's invented this incarnation of evil/masochism dream ?
5. Generally, single Heist is more profitable than Sanctum floor...
6. After few days 1 divine costs above 160 c. Really, so, it's a proove that droprate is also bad.
7. Leapslam is still broken -collision with walls/teleport to unexpected location.
Etc,etc
Fix this league, it's broken/bad/annoying/ source of frustration,now
Simple question - Where is fun ? Awards,build's diversity ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info