The Forbidden Sanctum Launch Highlights

Was really nice seeing the community enjoy the league start, and yeah they couldn't show Mathil because he cosplayed Zagreus's from Hades
Last edited by Eclaer on Dec 12, 2022, 8:03:04 AM
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
I think Mathil didnt get showcased because he was cosplayed as Zagreus from Hades game and not as someone from Path of Exile.

Thats really lame coming from GGG, his cosplay was so nice as always, he deserves some love too, many of them here were inspired by him im sure.

Honestly I was kinda disappointed by a cosplay of a game I never heard of. Understandable.
You have the best community GGG, don't lose it! =)
"
Drakunia wrote:
Oooook, if only there was a YouTube channel dedicated to PoE Highlights...

holy entitled cringeeeeeeeeeeeee
"
Sitzura wrote:
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
I think Mathil didnt get showcased because he was cosplayed as Zagreus from Hades game and not as someone from Path of Exile.

Thats really lame coming from GGG, his cosplay was so nice as always, he deserves some love too, many of them here were inspired by him im sure.

Honestly I was kinda disappointed by a cosplay of a game I never heard of. Understandable.

You might want to check supergiant games, they make games of incredible quality, widly acknowledge as among the best in their categories.

These are quite popular too.
Poe forbidden sanctum trailer around 200k view in 2 weeks or so.
Hadès 2 trailer, 3 millions views in 3 days.

Additionnaly, the forbidden sanctum mechanic is a rogue lite, inspired by rogue lites ... like arguably the most popular in the last decade : hadès.
Which is probably one of the reasons why Mathil chose this cosplay.
Last edited by EnafAequi on Dec 12, 2022, 5:25:11 PM
Niceee!!! <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info