Is there anything specific I should've been trying to craft with what I have?

This is about my Kalandra SSF Gladiator. I think I set the profile to public correctly.

Been having a hard time upgrading my items.

I've found that even with high itemlvl stuff, regular rerolling doesn't cut it compared to things like expedition crafting. I don't have the resources to do the craft-restrictors on the bench, and without those spamming essences or chaos orbs never seems to generate an improvement over what I've got. Nor do I have a good enough resonator to have potentially decent odds at anything; even then I don't think I have the right fossil to make sure I roll high level versions of the mods; and without rolling the high tier versions of the mods it won't matter.

So basically it feels like I have a pile of currency which I largely cannot turn into anything useful. I want to know if that's correct, or if I'm missing something that had actual decent odds with what I've got available.

This is not asking about other side contents I should've been running, just about whether I'm missing something about what I can do with what I have acquired. First time I've ever made it this far; and I do look forward to learning more, so it's a balance between leaving some stuff for me to find out on my own, and looking up stuff/asking for help. I now know to stop collecting a lot of currency types sooner, as many keep getting worthless.
Last bumped on Dec 6, 2022, 4:58:23 PM
Which item are you trying to craft and what resources do you have?
I'm sorry, I thought that when I set it to public that meant you could see the stash as well, I guess there's no way to do that.

I guess it's just another of hte many many ways in which this game is poorly documented and unclear. I'd have thought that making it public would let other people see the same things it shows to me.
Last edited by zlefin_actual on Dec 6, 2022, 4:56:23 PM
"
zlefin_actual wrote:
...and unclear.

So was your answer :P
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info