The Forbidden Sanctum Challenge Rewards

man that armour set is sick...

40 challenges mannnnnnnnnnnnnn
nice rewards for this candle league :D
armor looks amazing.

now make it purchaseable for those who reach level 90 in ruthless
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I am thinking about starting Ruthless SSF, so i am curious if you can get any acheivements and rewards for doing that?
Honestly, T1 with a different helmet looks best.
Perception is reality.
"
Magenta_Blue wrote:
I am thinking about starting Ruthless SSF, so i am curious if you can get any acheivements and rewards for doing that?

Per the Forbidden Sanctum FAQ

"Because 3.20 is a beta of Ruthless, and we're still building the fundamentals of the mode, we needed to have developed challenges well in advance, which was difficult to do with the fundamentals of the mode still being worked on. We currently intend on having challenges available from 3.21 onwards."
looks nice!
"All that fancy sword swinging when all you need is one good stab."
Yeah baby 😈
Gandovan
Not my kind of thing so not gonna try going for the challenges. Suggesting to introduce some challenge reward choices. Also suggesting to cut the limited time exclusives crap. It is disgusting. I would like to see a different PoE where everyone can get the cosmetics regardless when they started playing the game, had time or money.
Will try not to have the negative undertone but as many says.. the helmet is...

and one reward spot for all challanges.. trohpy excluded is a bit plain..

even a weta added for 2 coins would lift this leagues rewards by 300% overall..

Portals and wings is what I hope for every league.

Portals are nice cause they are league specific and also fills the role of a totem.

loving the league mechanic but this was... a bit plain.

Always going for 40/40 but I don't want the totem to be the only thing I aim for while doing them.

Why it is extra plain is that from mirror of kalandra you had the same system for the wings.. upgraded tiers.. but there you also had extra stuff. Now it is in contrast far less due to only armor set.

best regards,

Exiled

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info