What happen with Shadowed Ring in 3.20?

Hello. Im not sure it's right place to ask this question, but I'm sure it will not be answered in Discussion thread.

So, Kalandra league announced some non-unique rings bases. Particularly about the "Shadowed Ring" which can has variant of implicit like "Left ring slot: 25% of Cold Damage from Hits taken as Fire Damage / Right ring slot: 25% of Fire Damage from Hits taken as Cold Damage".

Not single of manifestos or patch notes or livestream revealed what actually done with this ring base type. I asked under patch notes, reddit, support... nobody can answer.

The question is: shall this ring will be available to drop (or maybe vendor trade receipt?) in 3.20? This is quite nice ring for build with incoming damage conversion and I'm surprised that literally nobody worry about it...

Regards.
Last bumped on Dec 6, 2022, 12:19:02 PM
My understanding is those new bases are gone.
I think during the Q&A after the reveal, they were talking about looking into ways to bring back the reflecting mists, which I don't think made it into 3.20.

If the reflect mists come back, it'd probably also bring back the bases, like how Rituals rewards sometimes contain Ritual bases, or Expedition can sometimes drop runic bases.
"
Jadian wrote:
I think during the Q&A after the reveal, they were talking about looking into ways to bring back the reflecting mists, which I don't think made it into 3.20.

Probably, as I skipped this part of livestream. But, anyway, I would like to see any official opinion/statement if it's possible. Usually they give pretty detailed information about what stay in core what is not.
"
The Kalandra's Touch Unique Ring has been added to the core drop pool.

I mean Kalandra isn't going core, the rest is gone.

There are no particular plans for a future (post 3.20) implementation.
I seriously doubt they will bring Kalandra back as the mechanic wasn't even popular.
"
TemjinGold wrote:
I seriously doubt they will bring Kalandra back as the mechanic wasn't even popular.

I want only ring base type with implicit :D we dont need whole Kalandra's mechanic. It can be just moved to drop anywhere else of mists (Delve, for example, could be nice place).
Yeah that won't happen. Historically it's a package thing. Just look at Ritual bases. You can't get them anywhere else.
"
TemjinGold wrote:
Yeah that won't happen. Historically it's a package thing. Just look at Ritual bases. You can't get them anywhere else.

On the otherhand scourge currency now drops from Beyond mosnters
"An it harm none, do what you will"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info