Following the recent reveal of The Forbidden Sanctum expansion, there have been many questions from the community on a range of topics discussed during the reveal and the subsequent patch notes. Today's post answers some of the most frequently asked questions.

Can we have a way to accumulate Sanctum rooms and attempt them back-to-back?

How hard are the Sanctum mechanics for melee builds?

What happens if I crash while in The Forbidden Sanctum?

Do Sanctified Relics affect my character outside of the Sanctum?

How rare are Sanctified Relics? Will I only see one throughout my playthrough of the league?

Is the Relic Altar shared between your characters or per character?

Is your Sanctum run shared between characters? i.e. can you run different rooms of your run with different characters?

Why haven't you nerfed Seismic Trap?

When you reroll an Awakened Gem from one type to another with the new Beastcrafting recipe, will it keep its experience level?

Two new Masteries have taken their place. The first provides “You take 40% reduced Extra Damage from Critical Strikes by Cursed Enemies”, while the second provides “Recover 1% of Life when you Curse a Non-Cursed enemy” and “Recover 1% of Mana when you Curse a Non-Cursed enemy.” Do these recovery stats work with blasphemied curses as well?

The Tribal Fury Notable Passive Skill no longer has “Strike Skills target 1 additional nearby Enemy”. It now has “Melee Strike Skills deal Splash Damage to surrounding targets”. Does that apply to the melee of Dominating Blow minions?

With Survival Secrets jewel now removed, will its effects “Flasks applied to you have 20% reduced Effect” and/or “Flasks gain 3 Charges every 3 seconds while they are inactive” be available anywhere else in-game?

Do you have any plans to restore the effects of Replica Conqueror's Efficiency, Replica Hotheaded and Lord of Steel?

Can we have colour-coded monster mods back?

Can you confirm how many modifiers rare monsters will have?

Why won't challenges be enabled in Ruthless?

Are we allowed to know if Atziri's Disfavor was moved back to Uber Atziri?

Does the “Gain additional Elemental Damage Reduction equal to half your Chaos Resistance” mod on Eternal Damnation reduce the damage you take from elemental damage over time effects?

Does using a Fracturing Orb also reroll the mods on an item?

If the way socketing/linking items is changing in Path of Exile 2, what will happen to the Ethereal Fusing Effect?

Will there be a boss kill event at launch?

When will we see 20/20 gems?

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
nice
very nice
thanks for answering my question regarding the Ethereal Fusing Effect! :-)
Last edited by Muskelbiber204 on Dec 4, 2022, 4:02:02 PM
yo, excited for the league!
Last edited by sham_pain on Dec 4, 2022, 3:54:23 PM
give us all 4 floors at once, thanks
Jungroan cried again about seismic trap? didnt notice
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
the cat streamer approves
Nice

Hmmm.. people want seismic nerfed again instead of other skills buffed to be useful? weird indeed
CATS CONFIRMED LETS GOOO!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info