What's A good Minion build?

"
Sazzbot wrote:
there is a good minion build?

Quite a lot, purity minions can do some incredible damage, SRS and dominating blow are considered the best stable minion build to play, poisoned animated weapons seem to do good work... and I am a sucker for chains of command.

Suicide golems are being used to good effect too, same with arakali
Last edited by Sherudonst on Dec 3, 2022, 5:52:44 AM
"
Sherudonst wrote:
"
Sazzbot wrote:
there is a good minion build?

Quite a lot, purity minions can do some incredible damage, SRS and dominating blow are considered the best stable minion build to play, poisoned animated weapons seem to do good work... and I am a sucker for chains of command.

Suicide golems are being used to good effect too, same with arakali

Problem with all of the above is that they are temporary minions, i just want to play permanent minions.
Any of the builds I play are a mix of perm and temp minions. carrion golems will get you through everything if you invest enough. Theyre perm and auto summon as elemancer or w/ other items. Theyre getting harder/more expensive to build but still good IMO. zombies fit into most builds they just arent the main dps. I played soulwrest, carrion and absolution for 3.19 and they were all solid. Carrion is the only one you consider a perm minion build but absolution has a ton of perm minions IN the build, same w/ the others. IDK if this helps or not but 2c. All 3 builds were able to easily clear everything but uber ubers and thats a skill gap not bad builds. check out Ghazzy on youtube or twitch if you want some guidance.
Krim's poison herald of minion build was pretty nice.

I played it until lvl 83 ish and had no problem with it. I stopped because I, as I always do, realized that minion builds are not for me :P
You can permament autotrigger Herald of Agony with tempestshield, cws storm brands etc.
Full tank with 30M shaperdamage up to 50M and with lesser defences 90M ...

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3264207
Last edited by Chromino on Dec 6, 2022, 9:03:50 PM
"
Chromino wrote:
You can permament autotrigger Herald of Agony with tempestshield, cws storm brands etc.
Full tank with 30M shaperdamage up to 50M and with lesser defences 90M ...

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3264207

is this expensive? What's the budget?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info