>*< WTS PERFECT Facebreakers! >*<

stat wise
this thing is amazing had almost 2k dps at lvl 30 with barely any of my main gear like mele damage rings/ammy on yet. Have seen many builds with these facerolling high maps like its nothing!
c/o is 3 exalteds 2 GCP
6hr reserve - 4ex
b/o is now set to 5 Exalted (get the meginords 1 off perfect free if u bin)
STUPID CHEAP DON'T MISS THIS!

Also have lots of other gear I can sell to whomever buys the gloves for cheap including a 1 off perfect Meginords!

Last edited by Kodama on Apr 19, 2013, 3:29:38 PM
rawr
rawr
I'm interested in buying them, however I'm looking at 3 pairs at the moment and am just waiting for someone to actually get back to me. I'll likely just take the first reasonably priced pair I can get, so feel free to reject my offer if you don't want to take the chance of me retracting it! Hopefully that makes sense.

That said, I'll up the bid to 2ex 2gcp.
rawr
"
Irritant wrote:
I'm interested in buying them, however I'm looking at 3 pairs at the moment and am just waiting for someone to actually get back to me. I'll likely just take the first reasonably priced pair I can get, so feel free to reject my offer if you don't want to take the chance of me retracting it! Hopefully that makes sense.

That said, I'll up the bid to 2ex 2gcp.

thanks c/o but I have a feeling its going to go for a bit more than this
its a decent unique and to be perfect just screams good $ to me and honestly 2 ex really isn't that much considering some uniques that are nowhere near perfect sell for like 10 ex.
c/o 3 ex
b/o is set to 5 ex
rawr
rawr
rawar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info