Curses FAQ

"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
Nice to see GGG communicating their decisions more clearly.

Rookie mistake, these decisions were already made. They are merely statements that we have to accept.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
Does anathema ring and similar's curse limit increases when using hex master break curses on removal or are these now forced to be swapped on between boss fights? The wording of the weapon swap would indicate not, given the skill gem doesn't go away, but that would be super broken so...?
Last edited by BlightBlades on Nov 28, 2022, 4:42:53 PM
"
It no longer has the stat, 'Ailments inflicted on Cursed Enemies deal Damage 20% Faster." This stat previously didn't work so this doesn't functionally change anything to remove it. We've also buffed its chance to bleed and it still has its increased physical damage stat.

What do you mean "this stat previously didn't work"?

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Nov 28, 2022, 6:14:41 PM
Very nice.
Curses and Occultist needed to be tuned down.
Thank you GGG for making tough but necessary balance changes.
i dont like these 1 word answer manifestos
I'm surprised people are letting them get away with :) instead of actually answering questions tbh.
"
Kaoms_Heart wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
Nice to see GGG communicating their decisions more clearly.

Rookie mistake, these decisions were already made. They are merely statements that we have to accept.

That's a pretty cynical approach. In the past, they were too strict about revealing stuff and we got to see and test things just a week before the league launch and maybe have like 2-3 days to digest the manifesto. I would like to see more of GGG publicizing their decision-making and making more sense in the process so it would be easier for players to accept the changes. It was more like you said in the past rather than these recent reveals.

Of course, the last word will be theirs but at least we can say a word till they launch the content.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info