Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum Teasers

This Keystone is absurdly bad. Why would you ever take this unless you want your curses to be weaker?
Hex Master is pretty neat.
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
For triggering curses its shit, coz they anyway will waste mana for trying overlap curses (even if this no offect coz of keystone)

For self cast, shit too, coz if someone live 15 second+, your build have great problems. For boss fights recast curses not a problem, and i think bosses with phase immune, still ignore this keystone, like they drop current curses even if you cast it on them 2 seconds ago.

So people, which say "neat, amazing, wow, awesome" and other words, can you pls explain where and for what it keystone can help?
ign: Triant (Golemelist)
Noice, any chance we can get this pinned to the top?
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Infinite curse is cool but it whiff anyway during multiple boss phases so u just gonna cast it again and again
ign - FancySneakyDevil
From the curse FAQ answers

Can you change Hexblast so that the Hex it removes isn't random?

Yes, instead of removing a random Hex, Hexblast will remove the Hex with the lowest remaining duration. (i.e. whichever one would naturally expire first.)

How will this work with the infinite hex duration?
This idea is really felt like a troll.

You wanted to take care of the curse, giving infinity duration sounds OP, but then you'll have more problems in the end.

Passive skill it self is already felt running short for the past 5 leagues, n it's getting tighter.

So many layer of defense required, now this put into tree? I hope u have something good to compensate the change.

Please fix other issues 1st before implementing something else, otherwise it's just another joke.
make it also not be removed when you die or leave the area
Very interesting! This turns self-cast hexs into auras/on-hit, more or less. Annoying for less HP mobs, but those usually don't need the hex anyway. Would I take this as a caster-speed focused build? Probably not, but as anything that just wants hexs to be there without thinking so much about it, it's great!
"
Aoewithex wrote:
For triggering curses its shit, coz they anyway will waste mana for trying overlap curses (even if this no offect coz of keystone)

For self cast, shit too, coz if someone live 15 second+, your build have great problems. For boss fights recast curses not a problem, and i think bosses with phase immune, still ignore this keystone, like they drop current curses even if you cast it on them 2 seconds ago.

So people, which say "neat, amazing, wow, awesome" and other words, can you pls explain where and for what it keystone can help?

Cuz it stays on the monster even if he is dead :) for the possibility of revive kekw

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info