Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum Teasers

Hex master is not very useful since when you die, return hideout and continue boss fight, you still need to recast a lump of hexes; I guess even the boss with Unable to select skills could remove all of the hexes applied and you need to recast ALL of THEM.
And it is not very available unless your character is witch, templar or shadow.

Thus I predict it to continuously be the carrier of inner conviction for stationary charge builds.

Besides, seems it could be used as a reference of how much power would be taken from hextouch and blasphemy supports, as an example, at least 20% reduced curse effect, or even less curse effect.

I hope curse rebalance would be buff or at least flat adjustment. Don't let us down!
"
DieAbolicaL wrote:
this is terrible. if mobs aren't dead before curse duration expires you're doing something wrong.

38 supporter icon player opinion probably not applicable to most players. Might want to keep that in mind. Ever stop to thinking maybe some people enjoy to play weaker off-meta builds and need more than 15 seconds to kill rares / uniques? Like corrupted essence monsters, rogue exiles, rogue metamorphs, etc.

The change wasn't made FOR YOU. GGG does not balance the game FOR YOU. Besides, if you are such a blasting beast, why are you so fired up about the change? Or did you just want to brag in public? Apparently you're instakilling everything regardless so it should be irrelevant for you.
Last edited by loudpinks2000 on Nov 28, 2022, 4:00:52 PM
Hex Master is interesting. Don't think it's widely useful, but it definitely has niche uses.

This doesn't work in offhand weapons does it? If it does, that needs to change. Anathema, 5 Power Charges, and a weapon swap to Bane - 5 curses is a bad idea to allow, IMO, as it will become 'mandatory' to use.
Le Toucan Will Return
It's okay for self-curse builds cast 1 or 2 curses every 15s.

And it will still be the replaced by inner conviction.
"
Hex master is not very useful since when you die, return hideout and continue boss fight, you still need to recast a lump of hexes; I guess even the boss with Unable to select skills could remove all of the hexes applied and you need to recast ALL of THEM.
And it is not very available unless your character is witch, templar or shadow.

Thus I predict it to continuously be the carrier of inner conviction for stationary charge builds.

Besides, seems it could be used as a reference of how much power would be taken from hextouch and blasphemy supports, as an example, at least 20% reduced curse effect, or even less curse effect.

I hope curse rebalance would be buff or at least flat adjustment. Don't let us down!

PERMA curse on the BOSS its extremly usefull. especially where there are mechanics where you have to dodge alot of stuff

and dont forget, there is the Skin Of The Lords armour that can give this keystone. who knows, maybe new unique items also ;)
Last edited by POEGuy007 on Nov 28, 2022, 4:01:05 PM
Oh, I see what you did there GGG! So "Skittering Runes" are getting replaces too, obviously.
"
sirgog wrote:
Hex Master is interesting. Don't think it's widely useful, but it definitely has niche uses.

This doesn't work in offhand weapons does it? If it does, that needs to change. Anathema, 5 Power Charges, and a weapon swap to Bane - 5 curses is a bad idea to allow, IMO, as it will become 'mandatory' to use.

But they could change bane as well~ I don't think they will leave such a juicy interaction without any penalty.
So you removed a lot of sources of increased curse effect and are adding a bunch of stuff that gives less curse effect. I shudder to think about how bad blasphemy and hextouch support are going to be. Let's just be blunt, you guys are nerfing curses for us players who actually liked investing into them. I'm glad I played self-curse temp chains last league since you guys are basically removing it from the game with these changes. Why does every league feel like the game gets more constricted instead of giving us tools to open things up? I feel like I'm communicating with lawyers where I have to meticulously read all the fine print instead of a dev team trying to make cool stuff for their playerbase.
Last edited by jrv209 on Nov 28, 2022, 4:23:00 PM
"
jrv209 wrote:
So you removed a lot of sources of increased curse effect and are adding a bunch of stuff that gives less curse effect. I shudder to think about how bad blasphemy and hextouch support are going to be. Let's just be blunt, you guys are nerfing curses for us players who actually liked investing into them. I'm glad I played self-curse temp chains last league since you guys are basically removing it from the game with these changes. Why does every league feel like the game gets more constricted instead of giving us tools to open things up? I feel like I'm communicating with lawyers where I have to meticulously read all the fine print instead of a dev team trying to make cool stuff for their playerbase.

couldn't agree more. i'd love some more cool stuff
Very cool mirror Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3227915
Nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info