3.20 Balance Manifesto: Curses

gd
Ok I am going to try to be as constructive as possible Here, so You are buffing curses against anything boss level and higher. While everything else below you are nerphing Such as RARE Mobs, Even though rare mobs that are of Tier are most likely to have twice the health of a boss and hit far harder.

So you are nerphing curses as a whole rather than the sum, This leaves me baffled Because on one hand it seems like you are wanting to buff curses against strong targets but at the same time you wanting to nerph them against some of the strongest enemies in the game that are far more likely to kill a player.

If I was to give any constructive feed back here I would say that Rare's and Above should be where improvements should be made, and Magic and below should be where the nerph should be.

Additive to be as less negative here as I can be, This will help those that are just panicle farmers for sure so that is a good thing, So now they can kill the boss in under 2 secs rather then 3 secs.

I do hope this is a overaction on my part as this among other things to come will make or break another league, And as much as I love path of exile At this point in time I can not see this going well as they hope. But then again it is just one man's opinion.
remove occy, whats the point of having that ascendacy if you only nerf it every time
"For example, the one that used to grant Flammability effect now allows your Flammability Hex to apply to hexproof enemies and also causes your ignites on cursed enemies to deal damage faster."

How will this help non-ignite builds?
"
Fewwy wrote:
Buff the Death's Oath, please!!! The skill itself needs a buff

NO IT DONT GIT GUD?
I ROLEPLAY A DIVINE US SPARTAN EXILE SOLDIER FOR ALL HUMANITY EVEN IN REAL LIFE SOMEWHAT WHEN I'M HAPPY BORED OR SCARED OR IN GOOD OR IN BAD TIMES I FIND THAT IN GOD WE TRUST GODSPEED HOLY EXILES!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info