Streamer Interview - ds_lily

Who cares about this streamers view? GGG?
We have like dead trade, dead currency system, no clue what we have in next league about craft and drop. And what to do, yes! Lets interview someone.
maybe post and talk about more important things for community?
ign: Triant (Golemelist)
Sweet <3
quack
RUTHLESS
Nice interview, if a bit brief.

No Thanksgiving themed MTX? Seems like a missed opportunity to me.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
i dont know her, and i dont care. where is new manifesto update ish.?
Well, the interview is like her stream. Not much talking. would have liked to know more about her background but just maybe she didnt want to answer that kind of questions wich is fine.

Shes a good player and knows her stuff. I like the different music in her streams.

Sometimes funny, when i play myself and her stream is just on in the backgroud. Huge shockmoments, when after half an hour suddenly somebody starts talking LOL ;)
"
Fruz wrote:
"
FreakyDr wrote:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interview

Please don't make up definitions to words if you don't fully understand their meaning. You absolutely do not need to see person you are interviewing.

I was personally using the oxford dictionary as a reference (much better than Wikipedia obviously, as it has some actual credibility) :

"
a formal meeting at which somebody is asked questions to see if they are suitable for a particular job, or for a course of study at a college, university, etc.

"
meeting (often a public one) at which a journalist asks somebody questions in order to find out their opinions

"
a private meeting between people when questions are asked and answered

I used the word "physically" because GGG used the word "sat down with".

Then I used the word "to see" which does not require physical presence as you can see somebody remotely through a camera (and such a meeting could have been recorded, which would have provided something much more interesting and would have still allowed the format they used here in addition).

Please don't come out with such a condescending tone when you fail to either understand the meaning of the words somebody used or are unable to really understand the meaning of the sentences.

These questions/answers could very well have been done through e-mails, which would then NOT be an interview.

Common sense should be enough to understand what I wrote (even in the first message to be really honest), but if you still don't you can easily use google to see how people use the word "meeting", and understand that it requires more than emails (or a chat).

Sorry but there are such things as email interviews. An interview, it doesn't mean that you are face to face in the same room...I've heard the term "email interviews" quite a bit. Also, "Sat Down with" is subjective.
"
PowerIdiot wrote:
i dont know her, and i dont care. where is new manifesto update ish.?

If you don't know her and don't care, why the hell did you open the post to respond?
All the answers are Lily-styled. Great streamer and even greater player.
L
Last edited by Voidbreaker1 on Nov 24, 2022, 12:54:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info