3.20 Balance Manifesto: Eldritch Altars

Altar nerfs all around is fine-to-meh, but loot is already in a bad place, so this need to be compensated for elsewhere.

It all comes down to how the loot-conversion mods on rare modifiers feel, and if this is underwhelming, then the game will feel bad, barring amazing league mechanic.

If it is another league where MF/IIQ on items is one of the few way to grind currency efficiently, this will be a disaster. Please make alch-and-go as fun and profitable as it was in 3.17 and 3.18.

The fact that there is no manifesto on general loot or underperforming past league mechanics that rely on loot from monsters is extremely worrying. The state of a large part of loot/old league mechanics is NOT ok at the moment.
Aram ? ;)
nice, loving the planned changes so far.
"
vToose wrote:
Aram ? ;)

GOAT
"
Muori wrote:
Terrible timing with the event start

you mean perfect
if tuna see this type jamm
I am impressed by how much GGG does not care about the opinion of the players, since they allow themselves to write such manifestos in a calm way during the event, in which they openly declare another drop reduction.

I am amazed at the quality of the players in the field, we are so hooked that we cannot even boycott such changes. Knowing this, they can afford to do anything while there are 500-1000 crazy whales who thoughtlessly throw $ 1k into the monitor, look at nothing, and at the same time play for 5 hours for the entire league.

I remember Chris and the team during the closed beta testing, how involved they were in getting as many people into the game as possible. They wrote and replied to everyone on the forum, did a lot of things that the players asked for. And what do we see now?

After Criss and the company were sold to a Chinese conglomerate for $ 100 million, it is clearly visible how Criss absolutely did not care about future games. Do you know why? A man with 100 million in his pocket doesn't need to play games, he's fine as it is. Hence the main problem - those who make leagues and updates - play 5 hours at most for the entire league, the rest of the time they go about their business while Criss spends Chinese millions on his life (he has the right).

I'm so fed up with it all that I can say that for both of my core so far, I still haven't received physical rewards, and GGGS find any excuses not to send them to me. So think gentlemen, if I have spent more than $ 2k in the game, and still have not received physical rewards - how does this company treat those who have not invested a penny at all? If they don't even care about me =)))))
My Online Stream: https://vkplay.live/pibadi
My YouTube: https://youtube.com/pibadi
"
mrpibadi wrote:
I am impressed by how much GGG does not care about the opinion of the players, since they allow themselves to write such manifestos in a calm way during the event, in which they openly declare another drop reduction.

I am amazed at the quality of the players in the field, we are so hooked that we cannot even boycott such changes. Knowing this, they can afford to do anything while there are 500-1000 crazy whales who thoughtlessly throw $ 1k into the monitor, look at nothing, and at the same time play for 5 hours for the entire league.

I remember Chris and the team during the closed beta testing, how involved they were in getting as many people into the game as possible. They wrote and replied to everyone on the forum, did a lot of things that the players asked for. And what do we see now?

After Criss and the company were sold to a Chinese conglomerate for $ 100 million, it is clearly visible how Criss absolutely did not care about future games. Do you know why? A man with 100 million in his pocket doesn't need to play games, he's fine as it is. Hence the main problem - those who make leagues and updates - play 5 hours at most for the entire league, the rest of the time they go about their business while Criss spends Chinese millions on his life (he has the right).

I'm so fed up with it all that I can say that for both of my core so far, I still haven't received physical rewards, and GGGS find any excuses not to send them to me. So think gentlemen, if I have spent more than $ 2k in the game, and still have not received physical rewards - how does this company treat those who have not invested a penny at all? If they don't even care about me =)))))

Yes
revert the massive loot nerf or else this league will be another stinker
It's kinda worrying another way to get scarabs is gone. They're already pretty scarce with the previous big nerf to operative strongbox.

But with these changes to Altars and Atlas Tree, maybe you'd finally add the option of Atlas presets we can change? We've been asking for something like that since Atlas tree came out, since you can't reasonably make big changes often. Now you expect us to either farm one influence only, or swap like 20 points every time we want to run a different influence?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info