Delirium Everywhere Begins Soon

Pointless event where mobs just kill you over and over again when you are at weakest.
Last edited by hsuchijp on Nov 21, 2022, 6:01:31 PM
Wanted to know, will I get my second box (wich is from Delve) at the end of the event means end of Delirium? Just asking btw.
It's not a potato without po... or tato.
"
hsuchijp wrote:
Pointless event where mobs just kill you over and over again when you are at weakest.

maybe they kill *you*, but there are plenty of SSF HC players that are still alive and well.
"
molotovjr wrote:
Wanted to know, will I get my second box (wich is from Delve) at the end of the event means end of Delirium? Just asking btw.

It was stated to be at the end of DELVE , but still i have not received the box as well...............................
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
Hello everyone, just wanted to express my discontent concerning the rewards this time around for the events. For me there is no point in doing the Delirium event since I already did the 2 events prior for the 2 boxes. It seems quite stingy of GGG to me that they wouldn't just give out 3 boxes, one for each event. Considering how bad this league was with all the changes to loot and general monster difficulty / rewards for those encounters. They even went so far as to explain the reason in a monetary sense (boxes are now more expensive, 50 vs 30 points...) but that doesn't change the fact that it has been the worst league ever for me and I as a player feel underappreciated in those events. Thanks for the read. Cheers!
Last edited by xXDekarXx on Nov 22, 2022, 8:03:20 AM
>90% is bad ? who could'v guess ? 80 isnt 90
like that make any fkg difference.
cant kill shit then,cant kill shit now.
you cant do a balance change remotely right even if your life depends on it,but you cant even do a fun void event ! is this how poe will be from now on ? no fun at all times ?
didn't get a box from a delirium event. {That would be my 2nd box}
"
xXDekarXx wrote:
Hello everyone, just wanted to express my discontent concerning the rewards this time around for the events. For me there is no point in doing the Delirium event since I already did the 2 events prior for the 2 boxes. It seems quite stingy of GGG to me that they wouldn't just give out 3 boxes, one for each event. Considering how bad this league was with all the changes to loot and general monster difficulty / rewards for those encounters. They even went so far as to explain the reason in a monetary sense (boxes are now more expensive, 50 vs 30 points...) but that doesn't change the fact that it has been the worst league ever for me and I as a player feel underappreciated in those events. Thanks for the read. Cheers!

Hey, I think this is the perfect example of why they can't please everyone. Last time people complained because they felt forced to play all events to receive all available mystery boxes. ;)
That being said, they haven't even given out the second box yet.
"
Niiyos wrote:
didn't get a box from a delirium event. {That would be my 2nd box}

same
nvm,they didnt even bothered to get it remotely okay event.
T1 blue map

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info