No key? Why?

The reasonds are 2:
1. In my country the costs are doubled (ex. 10$ = almost 20lv.)
2. My parents don't like games much and won't let me support. I begged the so much and i have 3 games: Minecraft,Terraria,Cobalt and some free ones. I would love to have much more, but i can't :(
WUB WUB WUB
Don't have a key because I haven't been given one *sad face*
"
soldierboy wrote:
Just curious, you are here and you don't have a key, why?

I am going to get mine next week, so I figured I would hang around here for a bit.
I'm waiting for my exams to end before I buy one.
2 more weeks!
I refuse to buy Diablo III because I dislike the form of DRM that they are using, and with the Torchlight 2 open beta winding down, I'm interested in checking out a similar game with a darker tone. I'd hoped to get a beta key from signing up, but so far no luck.

I've heard that the open beta is starting soon, but no confirmation on that yet, right?
I have no key because I'm outside enjoying the British heatwave.
I have no key due to: the fact that i'm only 17 and do not own a credit card that i can use for purchasing a beta key or i would of already have done so. I don't ask my parents for money because, i try to be self depended on my self to acquire what i need. That's why i don't have a key.
I'm basically here because I tried Diablo 2 a while back and found the level of difficulty rather...lacking, to say the least. I'm on a quest to find an alternative, and I'm making every attempt to keep up with several games that qualify as something to replace a dungeon-crawler such as Diablo. On another note, I'm a high school student who is unemployed, so I cannot afford to buy a supporter package.

I am currently playing Titan Quest: Immortal Throne and find it significantly more challenging than Diablo 2, on the easiest difficulty.

I've also played Borderlands (which, if you think about it, is just a FPS version of Diablo), I have Borderlands 2 pre-ordered, and I'm trying to keep up with this AND Grim Dawn, alongside any other games I'm interested in.

It'd be super awesome if I could obtain one of your keys, even though this wasn't funny.

Edit: On a side note, I was not here during the public stress test weekend, so I haven't experienced the game whatsoever and have no feel for what it is like.
Last edited by Korruption16 on May 23, 2012, 1:58:09 PM
I don't have the key yet just because I was waiting a whole month to give you an oportunity to make me happy by sending it to me :)

So just send it already and lets play together with other beta members.
Because i can't spend money without my wife not knowing it. She doesn't approve supporting my new addiction. Please, help me to break free from her tyranny "It was fate, sweetheart, i can't help playing the game, an higher power wants me to do it".
Last edited by Blokebuster on May 23, 2012, 2:28:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info