No key? Why?

Just curious, you are here and you don't have a key, why?

Update 1 : Cruz = Win number 1 on page 4, enjoy, 1 key to go. Make me laugh and you win!

Update 2: Filown = Win number 2.

Thread now is dead.... But hey, only $10 to get one of your own.
Yeah no, I have no keys left. Sorry to disappoint.
Last edited by soldierboy on May 25, 2012, 3:52:32 AM
Your post? Why?

EDIT: LOL, that was indeed badly worded, it seemed like you were mocking the poor people who didn't get into beta yet and are unable to support :) Props to you and good luck to whoever can be most creative as to why they should deserve a key :)

Never argue with a zombie, he'll drag you down to his level and eat your brains.
Last edited by Bru741 on May 23, 2012, 5:32:55 AM
Sorry, badly worded..... I have two spare keys, best couple excuses as to why you don't have a key already gets a key.

No offence intended, just wanted to share the love.

TIP : Funny = Win.
Yeah no, I have no keys left. Sorry to disappoint.
Last edited by soldierboy on May 23, 2012, 5:44:59 AM

Just got 6 Dollars so far...
Last edited by philgrahn90 on May 23, 2012, 5:55:07 AM
I guess to follow the game progress..
I enjoy keeping up with the game, especially after getting to experience the free weekend. Keeps me excited and ready for when I get a key or when the open beta starts up.
I wanted to make an account a year ago, but i had to go to a Mars mission (indeed this is a secret) and came back yesterday, but watching Marsflowers and Marsmen was not a good compensation for PoE Betakey, so i wish i would have stayed on Earth to get one from the Beta Invite Timer...
I got no key because im stalking my ex grilfriend all day long and got no chance to take part at such key giveaways... But atm she is asleep and im using her laptop.

But sssshhh, dont tell her!
Last edited by grahnini1990 on May 23, 2012, 5:51:08 AM
Spoiler
http://postimage.org/image/3vvvlzh11/

This.
Last edited by J5G on May 23, 2012, 7:27:06 AM
Wrong board for this -- Beta Invite Discussion.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info