Sick of Diablo III so here I am.

I'm looking forward to what this game has to offer. Honestly Diablo III isn't a bad game but the amount of server problems they're having is atrocious not to mention my account was hacked despite having an authenticator.

Bring POE
Hi and welcome. :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Welcome (over)board, Exile! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Welcome to the POE community!
Welcome! Don't expect the polish of D3, but expect a far more customizable experience that is going to keep getting better and better as time goes on.
I'm sorry, but if your account was 'Hacked', it was you being silly with your account information.

The same thing happened to me with WoW once.

'Hacking' doesn't even really exist when talking about games. The only time accounts get stolen or looted is due to the owner not being careful enough.

That said, welcome to PoE.
You'll have a great time with it.
''Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters.
The silence is your answer.''

IGN: Vaeralyse
Last edited by Tagek on May 23, 2012, 7:13:37 AM
dashgalaxy86 >> Welcome! Don't expect the polish of D3

POE has far more polish in certain aspects (such as beauty of art and environments). True, in some other aspects (such as voice-over) it lags D3. But who cares? I know how to read. It's something I learned when I was a kid. I don't want to forget it.

You'll find a wonderful community here, BTW. I'm new here as well, but I went Silver from Day 2 here in the Forums, just 2 days *prior* to Open Beta Weekend. And that says a lot: I didn't even care to wait for Open Beta to confirm my purchase, I just went all in because the videos were looking awesome and the community seemed nice.

Sure, we don't always agree on stuff, but I found people here to be well behaved and rational. Which is more than I can say about other places.
My article promoting PoE:
http://www.axonnsays.com/2013/01/you-are-invited-to-the-path-of-exile-open-beta

Running PoE on an Intel i5 2500K, Radeon 7950 OC, SSD Vertex 3 MI, 8 GB RAM.
I'm also a Software Engineer and Indie Game Developer ::- ). Go Go GGG!!!
Last edited by Kyliathy on May 23, 2012, 7:19:19 AM
I'm not here to bash PoE. I'm just saying that there is a huge gap in budget between D3 and PoE, and like it or not, it does show in certain areas. Namely, PoE is a largely incomplete game that is constantly undergoing improvements by the developers.

Playing PoE is a chance to not only witness the development of a game and its community, but also to fuel the development of the game. You never know what ideas the developers here will take from our feedback, but they seem truly interested in making a game that their target audience will truly love, and for that, I am grateful to be a part of this community.
Welcome from D3 to the PoE world...
It is great to be part of its birth.
Hope you will enjoy your stay and if you have some feedback just hand it over in the forums , be constructive and have lots of fun.
Welcome aboard, friend. I would have said you'd sure appreciate what PoE has to offer, but I can see you've already expressed that appreciation. ;)

And on a side note, I'd say that the "polish" just might make it to PoE eventually. I'm actually expecting that coming at some point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info