Game crashes on zone loading

So i've been playing today and nothing strange happened when suddenly i crashed on zone loading. Since that it crashes every time i'm trying to enter a zone. Here is 2 errors i got this error first time and this second time i crashed. Now it keeps crashing with both errors.
My videocard is ATI Radeon HD 5570, latest drivers are installed and it's working fine with other games.
Last edited by Aelund on Apr 13, 2013, 9:28:05 AM
"
Aelund wrote:

Error : E_OUTOFMEMORY
Description: Run out of memory.

Try this:
"If you're frequently getting a "E_OUTOFMEMORY" or "Unable to Map File" error when changing areas, try turning Texture Quality down, or put -gc 2 at the end of your Path of Exile shortcut (Open the shortcut properties, and add a { -gc 2} after the last quotation mark) - "C:\Program Files\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile\Client.exe" -gc 2. If this still doesn't help, try -gc 1. Doing this will increase load times between areas you have visited, and similar areas."

You can also try to close all background-programs = more free space on internal memory.
Last edited by Braindead22 on Apr 13, 2013, 9:46:35 AM
"
Braindead22 wrote:
"
Aelund wrote:

Error : E_OUTOFMEMORY
Description: Run out of memory.

Try this:
"If you're frequently getting a "E_OUTOFMEMORY" or "Unable to Map File" error when changing areas, try turning Texture Quality down, or put -gc 2 at the end of your Path of Exile shortcut (Open the shortcut properties, and add a { -gc 2} after the last quotation mark) - "C:\Program Files\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile\Client.exe" -gc 2. If this still doesn't help, try -gc 1. Doing this will increase load times between areas you have visited, and similar areas."

You can also try to close all background-programs = more free space on internal memory.

Thanks I'll try this right now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info