|3.19.0b Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to identify corrupted items.
- Fixed a bug where Orb of Horizons was able to reforge a Map into one not currently found on the Atlas.
- Fixed a bug where Mageblood could sometimes fail to apply flask effects to you, for example, when swapping out an equipped flask for another.
- Fixed a bug where "Minions have increased Movement Speed" could be rolled twice on Rings.
- Fixed a bug where Galvanic Field could be purchased from Clarissa by the Templar instead of Lightning Conduit.
- Fixed a bug where the Scent of Blood Notable Atlas Passive Skill was not working correctly.
- Adjusted the maximum supported aspect ratio to 12:5 (slightly larger than before, so that players that were very close to 21:9 don't get black bars).
- Updated the description of the Form the Lake Challenge to clarify it requires obtaining three specified items, rather than four.
This was a restartless deploy on the servers, you will need to restart your client to receive the client changes for this patch.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Nov 7, 2022, 9:08:42 AM