WTS NICE ELE CLEAVE ITEMS

start auction now 21:37 (09:oo pm) 12\april
end auction 21:37 (09:oo pm) 15\april

some items aren t for this build, but not bad bonus so....

feel free to bid them with any problem...but please i HATE the noobs who bid x+1 gcp or some kind of low balls who try just to take the item offer 1 cheap orb more ...so please don t do that..only real buyers
1ex 7gcp for wake of destruction
Onslaught ign: chenplayingforstars
Default League ign: imQTchen
-------------------------------------
If I won an auction and/or you have questions for me please
contact me through the ign above (whisp/add friend) or send pm via forum
i sad no low balls...everybody know that wake is around 4ex...so please start bidding 3 ex ! damn it s so hard for u understand that concept?
Nope, because i bought a pair for 2exalt.
You should really evaluate your prices instead of faulting on prices that we offer. Sure you see that wake as 4exalt, which was like 3-4weeks ago. Its been awhile, wakes have flooded market. Enjoy selling your overvalued priced items
theyr not overvalue...if the price is from 2 to 3 ex now as u said , u should understand that i will NEVER sell wake for 1 ex + 7 gcp..no way...let s start bid from 2 no? so hard to get that concept? ...i m surprire that u didn t offer 1 alch in total....
Pm me your price for Miracle Clutches
:) 2exalts because the rolls aren't shit.

14hp+ is low roll now why would i offer that, now don't get all up on me now idc if you sell your things overpriced just don't expect people to pay for things which you overvalue and in return you offer just the minimal price for other items... but since you asked i might as well offer an alc for half your stuff, its all practically useless
Ignore the troll, your wakes are worth 3 exalts which is the going price.

Some people like to tell others what to sell THEIR items for, it's stupid. I get offers of 20 exalts for my kaoms all the time, I just ignore them and avoid confrontation. Your sword is the second higheset elemental dps sword on the market, so him saying your shit is useless is a joke and he obviously hasn't done his research. If I put up my swords though, your sword would fall 4th place =P

ign: ClamSlammers

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
QTchen - scammer, thread 332851 btw free bump
vengeance whorl - prismatic ring
-> 5 chaos

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info