[3.19] Devon's EQ Chieftain - Caveman Bob | Decent Starter + Endgame | Grukthul's Pelt build!

"
SleepsSociety wrote:
Sorry to ask a nooby question, im gonna follow this build but the POB is confusing me.

you got a 6L warchief, and a 6 link earthquake.. which are we meant to use?

EQ, but both eventually :D
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Hey, I league started this build and so far it's been pretty good, leveling was smooth and looks fun. However it looks like Gruthkul's Pelt disables Tawhoa's Chosen so we don't get the mirage slam. Thoughts?
"
Eragunn wrote:
Hey, I league started this build and so far it's been pretty good, leveling was smooth and looks fun. However it looks like Gruthkul's Pelt disables Tawhoa's Chosen so we don't get the mirage slam. Thoughts?
This also has spell tag?? My thoughts?
Idk, need to find an alternative Ascendancy or worst-case-scenario drop Grukthuls pelt :DDD
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Last edited by devon752 on Aug 21, 2022, 4:50:43 AM
Updated the build and removed the ascendancy for double slams. Feelsbad but I did find an alternative to compensate somewhat (new supports as well!).
how stacks fortify? vengeance dont work with fortify sup
Last edited by VRKey on Aug 21, 2022, 9:09:10 AM
"
VRKey wrote:
how stacks fortify? vengeance dont work with fortify sup

Cluster or Fortify Mastery on the tree.
Hey, at level 56 in act 7 now, and things are smooth so far, though I'm far from buying the pelt (prices are high right now).

In the gem section in pob you put: Vengeance - life gain on hit - rage - fortify

Fortify doesn't work on vengeance though, or is there something I'm missing?

Also, when should I change to earthquake? And what support-gems should I prioritize going from 4, and up to 6 sockets?
Yep, Fortify doesn't work with Trigger skills (according to the Wiki).

The Fortify mastery does give us the option "Melee Hits Fortify" with the downside of losing 3 maximum fortification, but we get a free socket to work with.

EDIT: The Overlord Cluster node Fortifies on Mace/Scepter/Staff hit for 6 seconds. I'm guessing that's where our Fortification is going to come from.
Last edited by Darrothan on Aug 21, 2022, 8:22:10 PM
hi

sorry to ask

but why in pob you got 2 second winds linked to the cry skills....?

also what is the meaning of grand spectrum jewel?

Last edited by shuaiziyoa on Aug 22, 2022, 3:07:34 AM
Hey thanks for inspiring me to do a bleed eq ! i fell in love with Tawhoa though and i cant really leave it behind so attempted to do it without gruthkul's
using pride with eternal blessing for one free aura, slapped immortal call since it plays really well with valako's dmg boost when losing endurance stacks and it helps with surviving hits
but so far so good!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info