[3.23 UPDATED] Bergerbrush's Beginner Friendly Death's Oath Occultist

BUILD GUIDE IS NOW FINISHED!

All the Gear, Gems, Skill Tree's, PoB's and so on can be found in this Guide now.

Feel free to give feedback on the Build or the Guide itself! I always want to improve my characters and the Guides that I make so it's easier and better for everyone involved :)
Nice build
Last edited by AngryBurito on Aug 19, 2022, 5:17:44 AM
Is there a source of "wither" im missing. Feel like we should be using withering step?
"
AngryBurito wrote:
Is there a source of "wither" im missing. Feel like we should be using withering step?

You can use Withering Step if you want to. Otherwise we have Wither from our Ascendancy :)
hi bergerbrush,thanks for your build, i checked ur profile. Is asenath gloves good for this build?
How this build works? what are the mechanics? Do i just wear the body and throw stones?
"
ghostdevil171 wrote:
hi bergerbrush,thanks for your build, i checked ur profile. Is asenath gloves good for this build?

I am currently trying out Asenath's Gloves as it gives a different vibe to the build. I will make a video on this tomorrow & also update the Guide accordingly as well.

So far it seems really great for clearing and better survivability.
"
MortDracula wrote:
How this build works? what are the mechanics? Do i just wear the body and throw stones?

Body = DoT Aura around you. Run around and monsters explode :)

Use Caustic Arrow for single target :)
Nice guide. I am around level 40. You could add Blackheart rings for more damage for leveling items. Can't wait to get to 62 to start the actual build. DO is a lot of fun.
"
sxsilver21 wrote:
Nice guide. I am around level 40. You could add Blackheart rings for more damage for leveling items. Can't wait to get to 62 to start the actual build. DO is a lot of fun.

Glad you're enjoying the guide :)

And indeed when you get DO armour and especially Profane Bloom ascendancy, things start to become really fun :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info