[3.23 UPDATED] Bergerbrush's Beginner Friendly Death's Oath Occultist

"
LordDuckiie wrote:
"
Bergerbrush wrote:
Will work on updating this Guide over this week now since I have some spare time!

Many changes will come to all Stages since I have made some big changes for this build!

If you can't wait for the Update then go check out the newest video on Youtube!

Death's Oath 3.20 Update

Will the leveling phase be the same?

Yes :)
"
kirenasura33 wrote:
For Touch of Cruelty on the large cluster, do I need to fit in Aspect of the Spider in order to utilize this? I don't see any other way to hinder enemies.

Also, how exactly do I fit it in? Everything is already super expensive on mana. currently running Enlighten (Lv3) - Malevolence - Grace - Defiance Banner on my helm, and Blasphemy - Despair - Temporal Chains on my gloves. Do I need to move my aura setup with enlighten to my gloves, perhaps? I couldn't figure out how to an Aspect of the Spider mod to my gloves on POB.

1) you need viridi's veil to fit everything in
2) also 2 point jewel with 50% less reserv male-determ + 6% + bonus
3) after you get viridi, get magical rings
4) your glorious vanity is REALLY BAD, only giving to stats
mine in comparison is: 45+to fire res / 6% to skill duration / 10% chaos res

- for a good glorious jewl you have to pay at least 100C - 2D. better ones are 6D
5) you can upgrade your bow
6) you can upgrade your quiver
7) you can optimize your tree better, check ninja with viridi veil

Last edited by kertenkel on Dec 27, 2022, 4:56:39 PM
Blank
Last edited by AudibleBunBun on Dec 27, 2022, 8:38:33 PM
Smooth AF build. Leveling it really sucks though.

Poison conc + bosses = Eternal Nightmare.
I feel that without 100% spell suppresion or Bastion of elemets jewels you are doomed to constantly die to spells. Running T14+ maps, just alch and go and keep dying at least once a map from spells.
Im running t16 with my not somin maxed char..
I get wrecked also.
What can i do too be more tanky.
love the build its fantastically chill and right up my alley

i watched your new video and it made me think about some things in the build you say you leveled quiet easily and that surprised me a little since i have died close to 400 times now and i dont really know why im not getting the tankyness you are or maybe i am and just suck lol?? on top of that it seems like other people are experiencing the same problem i know you are working on updating the guide this week hope you can explain more in detail how to get tankyer :)

another thing since we use eldritch battery is there a reason why we are running lifetap with dash and steelskin since we aren't really lacking in mana anymore?

anyways pretty sure this will be my build for the foreseeable future leagues

Yea I get wrecked alot too.

Without a leveled up Enlighten, the defensive layers are Grace and a Jade Flask, which works fine for 90% of a map. Doing map bosses or tougher rares in reds are a coin flip.

"
bjavman wrote:
Yea I get wrecked alot too.

Without a leveled up Enlighten, the defensive layers are Grace and a Jade Flask, which works fine for 90% of a map. Doing map bosses or tougher rares in reds are a coin flip.

You should be able to use Grace+Determination+Malevolance if you have the Amulet btw
I dropped at least 90 divine - after switching to this build from PCONC.

There are some things that can make your life easier and they are cheap.
If you can get +skill bow / or craft you are safe for this build. === This is almost required : 8-10DIV = this was my first purchase after dropping covenant ~ 4 div

- you don't really need asenath's gentle touch for this build, if you trigger life tap all trash die anyway -

After 94-95 you will get 1-shot occasionally, this build doesn't get better even if you get max def.
* try not to get hit with boss animations + ground effect - you will die.

This is a farming build, for 2 DIV = you just run 5way because you have so much currency in trade league. 2 DIV : 95 to almost 97 now with 6 runs.

for 15 div. around lvl 95 this is the best mapper
* this build has so many variations but you shouldn't really get GRACE, no use for 10-20k evasion. just get viridi +2 gem / enlighten +3
* you will die anyway

thanks for this build. compared to last season this is as versatile as venom gyre I think for mapping.

=== inspired learning or headhunter not worth with this one

if you struggle in Sanctum or maps, it is helpful to use Maloney's Mechanism setup : Spell totem support + wither + multiple totems support

Last edited by kertenkel on Dec 30, 2022, 3:57:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info