[3.18] Kinetic Blast & Power Siphon Build | Deadeye | Sentinel | Path of Exile 3.18

Hey guys, int stacker kinetic blast power siphon deadeye build is here. Using kinetic blast for clear and power siphon for single target.
I manage to hit 2083 int at level 96.

Build Cost
- High Budget: 50+ ex

Int:
- Adds 1 to (5-6) Lightning Damage to Attacks with this Weapon per 10 Intelligence (Wand)
- Adds 1 to 5 Lightning Damage to Attacks per 10 Intelligence (Boots)

Spell Damage: Using Crown of Eyes, Increases and Reductions to Spell Damage also apply to Attacks at 150% of their value.
- 1% increased Spell Damage per 16 Intelligence

Split Personality: Using two of them.
+5 to Intelligence
+5 to maximum Energy Shield

Accuracy:
Intellingence is added to Accuracy Rating with Wands (Wand Mastery)

Leveling: I didn't want to level up as a wander so I leveled up with a bow. Keep playing with a bow until like level 68-70. Leveling gems and trees are in the video.

Leveling Uniques:
- Quill Rain
- Tabula Rasa
- Karui Ward
- Praxis
- Seven-League Step
- Goldrim
- Belt of the Deceiver

PoB: https://pastebin.com/uKQxV3kJ

Build Video: https://youtu.be/VncXQHNSerQ

Bandits: Kill All (Alira is fine too)

Gear:

Gem Setup:

Power Siphon (Anomalous) - Elemental Damage with Attacks (Awakened) - Increased Critical Damage - Damage on Full Life - Lightning Penetration (Awakened) - Barrage

Gloves:
Kinetic Blast - Elemental Damage with Attacks (Awakened) - Inspiration (Divergent) - Fork (Awakened)

Grace - Wrath - Vaal Discipline - Enlighten (Lvl 3)

Shield Charge (Lvl 12) - Faster Attacks / Immortal Call (Lvl 1) - Cast when Damage Taken (Lvl 10)

Flame Dash / Defiance Banner / Vaal Haste

Sniper's Mark - Mark on Hit - Enhance
Last edited by wishdropper on Aug 2, 2022, 8:54:15 AM
Last bumped on Aug 15, 2022, 11:28:40 AM
What do you recommend playing on in order to then move on to this build?Is there a budget transitional version?In any case, thank you, the guide came out incomparable on your favorite skill.
There are no innocent people.
in what level i will be able to use as main skills Power Siphon and Kinetic Blas. and what items or skills in the tree are esential to use te skills eficiently enoug to map?
Has there been any information on if KB will work well in the lake (3.19)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info