[Application] Path of Exile League and Race Ladder (Official Release)

App needs a responsive layout with resizing to a rather small window size. I run my broadcast all on one screen and don't have the real estate to sport a window this unnecessarily large.

Give us the option to disable columns of our choosing and to toggle the bottom half
"
grimbar wrote:
App needs a responsive layout with resizing to a rather small window size. I run my broadcast all on one screen and don't have the real estate to sport a window this unnecessarily large.

Give us the option to disable columns of our choosing and to toggle the bottom half

Strictly speaking it's not designed to be an overlay and broadcasted, however in the next update a more suitable-sized window will be usable to track a smaller number of people (1-3(?)) and overlay it over the top of the game client. This will make it able to check your overall rank and class rank without moving your eyes too far from the game while racing.
I don't need it as overlay, I just have very little space left when my broadcasting setup is running.

Being able to resize it would allow me to use the application, right now I can't use it at all but it does seem like a nice app
"
grimbar wrote:
I don't need it as overlay, I just have very little space left when my broadcasting setup is running.

Being able to resize it would allow me to use the application, right now I can't use it at all but it does seem like a nice app

Hmm okay, I'll try see how well it works being dynamically sized.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info