[3.20] Cheapbunny's Double Unleash Summon Raging Spirit Popcorn Necromancer

"
cheapbunny wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
still viable for 3.19?

Yes, SRS got buffed in 3.19 according to balance manifesto, I will update the build guide once new tree is available.

The amulet got nerfed pretty hard. Isnt that a big source of damage for this build?
"
"
cheapbunny wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
still viable for 3.19?

Yes, SRS got buffed in 3.19 according to balance manifesto, I will update the build guide once new tree is available.

The amulet got nerfed pretty hard. Isnt that a big source of damage for this build?

Pretty big, the nerf is about 15% less damage in the end game (bigger impact early game). But it is about 10% dps buff when combining with skill gem buff in the end game.
Last edited by cheapbunny on Aug 12, 2022, 12:09:43 PM
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
which aura would you drop now that we cant reserve enough mana?

I prolly will recommend to anoint Charisma.
Last edited by cheapbunny on Aug 13, 2022, 8:36:13 AM
Hi!

Is this build viable without the uniques? I'm looking for a SSF starter build for next leauge; doable?

THX!
"
ldbob wrote:
Hi!

Is this build viable without the uniques? I'm looking for a SSF starter build for next leauge; doable?

THX!

Doable but you need to use Infernal Legion Support until you get Tavukai amulet.
"
cheapbunny wrote:
"
ldbob wrote:
Hi!

THX!

Doable but you need to use Infernal Legion Support until you get Tavukai amulet.

AIGHT! Sounds good, thanks again!
League started this build, currently 77.

Gear is currently super basic, I just saved and did chaos recipes to get my Tavukai amulet and found a cast speed/minion damage/minion attack speed wand.

Just doing t1's and t2's it's smooth. Depending on your play style this will definitely feel clunky because you have to wait for SRS to explode, but when they do the mobs just disappear. Only running SRS off of a four-link right now.

Thanks for the build.

Leage started this build, currently 92.
Great leveling and cleaning speed with Infernal Legion support.

There is a problem with Elegant Hubris Timeless Jewel.
Atm it gives 3 80% minion HP buff nods only when placing at upper tree nod, but ruin passive "Minion instability"
Placing it in old nod (like on linked in guide POB) doesnt give minion HP buffs anymore.
Anyone know what to do with it?
"
Kotik51 wrote:
Leage started this build, currently 92.
Great leveling and cleaning speed with Infernal Legion support.

There is a problem with Elegant Hubris Timeless Jewel.
Atm it gives 3 80% minion HP buff nods only when placing at upper tree nod, but ruin passive "Minion instability"
Placing it in old nod (like on linked in guide POB) doesnt give minion HP buffs anymore.
Anyone know what to do with it?

Each Timeless Jewel change the passive node differently based on the seeds number on the jewel, you need to look for seeds that can be slot into the old nod that modifies nearby passives into minion damage/life and take those passives accordingly.
What is the coin range with the elegant hubris to get the correct nodes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info