[3.18] [OUTDATED] Anbokr's MAROIDER STR stack Infernal Blow Zerker | 30mil+ DPS | Speedy Screen Pop

"
blacksuit16 wrote:
How do you deal with mana Usage, I'm only lvl 41 atm, just trying to get to maps quick. Not sure of the early game build.

-7 on one ring, -4 on the other + inspiration leaves infernal blow at 1-2 mana cost (need it to be >0 to benefit from inspiration). Leveling you probably just want to use mana leech or rings like thief's torment or that unique one with -mana cost.
"
timmi07 wrote:
Hi quick question, do you run Inspiration support just for the Anomalous crit buff? Cause with both rings -6 mana cost to spells the cost of Infernal Blow is 0, so im not sure how how I can get Inspiration charges. Thanks!

Don't do -6/-6 or -7/-7, just one -7 and one -4 (lowest rank craft).
Last edited by Anbokr on Jun 18, 2022, 4:05:41 PM
Hey, first thanks for the great build! Didn't play much this league but decided to try this out and so far it's been fun!

Right now I feel my single target dps is a bit meh, but probably cus i'm lacking some good dmg stuff (like the fire dmg per str on boots etc). I chucked some points into nodes to fill up what I was lacking in gear while leveling.

Any pointers on what to upgrade next for more damage mainly (skills/passives/gear)? Survivability is OK so far with my setup. (Dunno how to link chars here? but profile should be public and it's Blowkresh)

Much love!
Last edited by cedeskiva on Jun 23, 2022, 10:17:01 AM
Leveling with this build is difficult until you get access to paraxis rings at level 22. and once you hit 28 and can equip that mace, than it starts to kick off. very high damage against mobs.

EDIT question, how high should you level all your gems? max everything out as fast as they can go or?
Last edited by TotalAbyss on Jun 24, 2022, 11:31:54 PM
Would't be better remove urgent orders, place purify of elements instead of it and get two synt rings with % str?
"
Cowboim wrote:
Would't be better remove urgent orders, place purify of elements instead of it and get two synt rings with % str?

Probably.
"
TotalAbyss wrote:
Leveling with this build is difficult until you get access to paraxis rings at level 22. and once you hit 28 and can equip that mace, than it starts to kick off. very high damage against mobs.

EDIT question, how high should you level all your gems? max everything out as fast as they can go or?

I think I maxed everything except precision. Precision just leave at whatever level puts you at 100% accuracy, can continue to level it up if your mana pool allows.
Heya, how do you avoid getting frozen? i keep dying from this, cheers good build.
"
Heya, how do you avoid getting frozen? i keep dying from this, cheers good build.

Hi there,

You need to run purity of elements, check the first post for the gem setup.

Also, remove urgent orders and add in determination. That will help... When you get determination corrupt on gear, you can put urgent orders back in.

Last edited by pyrexia on Jul 1, 2022, 3:43:19 AM
So what am I doing wrong with this build.

https://pastebin.com/tRdtpBG6

I think I am missing something that is key to it. To go from where I am at now to godly.

EDIT also I keep getting 1 hit koed by something. and its random as well. LAst time it happend it was against uber lab's first boss.
Last edited by TotalAbyss on Jul 1, 2022, 5:10:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info