[3.18] [OUTDATED] Anbokr's MAROIDER STR stack Infernal Blow Zerker | 30mil+ DPS | Speedy Screen Pop

Any advice for crafting the boots ?

Respect
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
"
Anbokr wrote:
"
Khesahn20 wrote:
Having fun on the build after throwing it together. Damage is really high up th ere. Any tips you guys would have to make it more tanky?

The rare chest is pretty big for survivability because of the "1% less damage taken per 200 strength" eldritch mod -- this works on all damage even degens.

I was going to say if you slap on a HH you will become immortal, but I see you already have one. Once you get a few buffs rolling with HH you should never really die unless you go hands off keyboard for awhile. Focus on just stacking more strength and expanding that life pool. The rare chest is a good double whammy for survivability because of the less damage taken mod + life/max% life.

My process for crafting the chest was recombinating fractured t1 strength + fractured t2 or t3 life until I had them both on one base. Then I just veiled chaos until I got %max life and crafted %attributes. You lose around 10-14% damage from dropping Iron Fortress but I felt the survivability boost was worth it considering the build is overkill on damage.

Yeah I got lucky with an omniscience drop and was able to get HH. Life has changed completely since then. Never had this item before its uhhh.....fun lol. Thanks for build Its been a blast!
Hey, what's up with the Iron Will Keystone?
"
_Eddd wrote:

If you utilize Battlemage's Cry or Crown of Eyes, they make spell damage scale your attacks which results in a massive damage increase for a strength stacker when you take Iron Will which allows Strength to scale spell damage. STR --> spell damage scaling --> attack scaling.
"
eldest-bike4 wrote:

Respect

Honestly I didn't have a specific process for maximizing the mod or anything, I just chucked two decent boots together until I got the mod, then used eldritch chaos to reroll the suffixes until I got suffixes I like.

This was before recombinator guides came out, I'm sure there are a few guides floating around on reddit on how to potentially maximize your odds, but I haven't read them, and I didn't put much thought into it other than feeding boots into armour recombinators. Sorry I can't be of better help here, but I'd say roll the dice with recombinators or try to save up and just buy a decent pair.
Last edited by Anbokr on Jun 7, 2022, 5:39:35 PM
"
Anbokr wrote:
"
eldest-bike4 wrote:

Respect

Honestly I didn't have a specific process for maximizing the mod or anything, I just chucked two decent boots together until I got the mod, then used eldritch chaos to reroll the suffixes until I got suffixes I like.

This was before recombinator guides came out, I'm sure there are a few guides floating around on reddit on how to potentially maximize your odds, but I haven't read them, and I didn't put much thought into it other than feeding boots into armour recombinators. Sorry I can't be of better help here, but I'd say roll the dice with recombinators or try to save up and just buy a decent pair.

Nps , ty for answer

Recomb spam it is !! Lets gooo !!
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
"
Anbokr wrote:
"
_Eddd wrote:

If you utilize Battlemage's Cry or Crown of Eyes, they make spell damage scale your attacks which results in a massive damage increase for a strength stacker when you take Iron Will which allows Strength to scale spell damage. STR --> spell damage scaling --> attack scaling.

I'm blind, sorry. Didn't see the warcry. Pepega
Why Way of the Warrior and not Dismembering or Heart/Throatseeker? It's only 2% health and 6% dps vs 10% (plus chance to maim) for dismembering or 8% for either seeker.

edit: i guess the health and little armor offsets the tiny bit of extra damage from the seekers--especially in a build that hits this hard--but still curious about dismembering.
Last edited by MasterWilhelm on Jun 9, 2022, 7:46:55 PM
Any advice on how to craft the helmet nodes? 5.5ex for the critical chance per strength..
About the gems in the shield,... shouldn't "Urgent Orders" be linked to "Battlemage's Cry"?

Nevermind, you already wrote the answer above.
- It should not. Only the +10% buff effect is used for determination and precision.
Last edited by Juxx2013 on Jun 11, 2022, 11:18:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info