|3.18.0e Patch Notes
This patch contains changes to Headhunter and Replica Headhunter, improvements to Apex Sentinels, as well as some other improvements and bug fixes of small- and medium-importance.
- The Headhunter Unique Belt now has "When you Kill a Rare Monster, you gain its Modifiers for 60 seconds" (previously 20 seconds).
- The Replica Headhunter Unique Belt now has "20% chance when you Kill a Magic Monster to gain its Modifiers for 60 seconds" (previously 20 seconds).
- The above changes affect existing versions of these items.
- We have done a lot of work on reducing the memory usage of rare monster modifiers so that a greater variety can be present in each area. This means that the number of different mods that Headhunter items can steal is a lot higher than before.
Other improvements and bug fixes
- All Apex Sentinels can now empower an additional monster.
- Apex Sentinels now add slightly more rewards to Rare and Unique monsters based on the level of the monster.
- Sentinels can no longer drop in areas where Sentinels cannot be used, such as Unique Maps.
- Sentinels can no longer empower Malachai, The Nightmare, or Catarina, Master of Undeath, in the first phase of their Boss fights as they don't drop items at the end of this phase.
- "Hide Filtered Ground Items" is now enabled by default due to the performance benefits it provides. This setting will be enabled upon downloading this patch and can be disabled in the Gameplay section of the Options menu.
- Fixed a bug where defeating Xesht-Ula in the Wild while affected by the Covetous Shrine buff was not granting credit towards the Complete Domination Encounters Challenge.
- Fixed a bug where Breach Commanders could be found with monster modifiers that require having Rare Minions, such as Heralding Minions.
- Fixed another case where Heralding Totems from the Heralding Minions modifier would sometimes fail to despawn.
- Fixed a bug where the Crystal Ore Map Bosses could become invulnerable when empowered by The Shaper.
- Fixed a bug where the "Atlas of Worlds" Achievement could not be completed.
- Fixed an instance crash.
This patch has been deployed without restarting the servers, however you will need to restart your client to patch the client-side fixes.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Jun 13, 2022, 5:27:50 AM