[3.18] Spectral Throw, At Its Finest | 200M DPS | Dex Stack | All Content

I`m progressing here ... I`m now with 24M.

I tried today the Simulacrum for testing, and I did Wave 30 in the first test.

Last wave boss fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAfnBVLYn3s

I`m with almost 25M in my PoB, min-max is really hard :)

My current gear:

"
afonsosp wrote:
I`m progressing here ... I`m now with 24M.

I tried today the Simulacrum for testing, and I did Wave 30 in the first test.

Last wave boss fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAfnBVLYn3s

I`m with almost 25M in my PoB, min-max is really hard :)

My current gear:

Good to hear you enjoy the build!
My POB is like 20 million, Im weak lmao apparently or maybe i cant configure pob, either way its killed everything. I did my own version but found your guide here, I think your cluster jewel is way better than my idea of the cold ones.

Spoiler
"
GGZII wrote:
My POB is like 20 million, Im weak lmao apparently or maybe i cant configure pob, either way its killed everything. I did my own version but found your guide here, I think your cluster jewel is way better than my idea of the cold ones.

Spoiler

With your pob i got it to 16.6M but that is without anything on brutal restraint, so 20m would make sense. Alot of different ways to make spectral throw work, always nice to see another version of spectral throw.

I recomb and got this claw. Any options beside crafting and slamming 1ex?

I still need to craft the boots and armour 💀
I looked at your profile the other day and saw you were playing venom gyre, but now back to spectral throw. Did you not like venom gyre?
Any tips for a standard player?

"
Wiizper wrote:

Youre missing 2-4 cold dmg per 10 dex on your boots.

"
puka18 wrote:
I looked at your profile the other day and saw you were playing venom gyre, but now back to spectral throw. Did you not like venom gyre?

That was just for a video. Venom Gyre is good though, so play what you like the most. Lightning Strike is also another option.
Always wanted to go back to an ST build :)

I'm guessing the only way to get the boots mod is to spam recomb ?
"
Xe0z wrote:
"
Wiizper wrote:

Youre missing 2-4 cold dmg per 10 dex on your boots.

"
puka18 wrote:

That was just for a video. Venom Gyre is good though, so play what you like the most. Lightning Strike is also another option.

You can't get 2-4 cold damage per 10 dex on boots on Standard, they dont exist since it's a league mechanic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info