[3.19] CoC Ice Spear Build | Occultist | Lake of Kalandra | Path of Exile 3.19

"
Seeker917 wrote:
Hey I am having trouble doing high difficulty Lake of Kalandras as well as 100% delirious maps because the damage reduction is making me leech no mana. Would an enduring mana flask be enough? Or I can swap skitterbots for clarity. For a big DPS drop I could swap snipers mark for wardlords mark as well. Just a few options I thought of but wondering if you have any good ideas to fix the mana problems on this content. Thanks.

You can use Replica Conqueror's Efficiency in one of your jewel slots for an easy fix
"
xDmacx wrote:
Hi Wishdropper,

@ first wanna say thx to this Build Guide, it is funny to play and works very well.

I got only 1 thing that u need maybe to edit in your Guide Description about the

Militant Faith: Dominus to get Inner Conviction keystone.
Try to get one with these mods:
- 4% increased Elemental Damage per 10 Devotion
- 1% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras per 10 Devotion

The Count i saw should be realy important. I bought few because i want a better one. In your Pob is one with the count about 2096. I have tested one with a count like 3133 and i got completley another stat and i lose the Powercharge. I dont know why GGG doesn't make a correct Information about the skills and count Informations. There are some breakpoints in the counts with the same skill and this i feel it's pretty dumb. I dont know how many players maybe bought a false one because they dont know it xD.

So i can only guess maybe we can use a count from 2000 - 2999 but i dont know it because u didnt find any good information about these gems. Maybe u know about it a bit more and can it explain it better.

Regards & Cheers

Hi did the same, next time we need to test in pob 1st before buying.
playing this build for a while now.
with spiders and skitterbots its very nice and smooth to play but i got one shotted sometimes..

can somebody look what iam doing wrong or should i switch to determination?

thank you in advance!
Hi there,

Great guide thank you!

One thing that's driving me mad, on my PoB set up the same as you have it, I'm at 7.54 aps, yet in game I'm at 7.58 aps, and I'm guessing that 0.01 over the cap for 14% cdr is going to lose me a chunk of dps?

Cant work out for the life of me what I'm missing,
My PoB: https://pastebin.com/RFMBPzDp

Any help or advice much appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Spar
Is the +5% to crit from brittle a safe assumption? Are we getting these numbers on all enemies, including pinnacle bosses?

Edit: to answer my own question, brittle effect from brittle ground, created with eldritch implicit boots, is always 5% (unless the map has rolled with reduced effect of elemental ailments).
Last edited by Fushta on Sep 16, 2022, 5:26:27 AM
What map mod to avoid ?
Just hit 100 using this as the starter for the archtype; lots of fun and took me extremely far. Was able to do Simalcrum, most bosses deathless without issue.

Thanks a heap and gl in the rest of Kalandra.

Edit* 38/40 with the build now; tyvm. (:
Last edited by Foxicitrap on Sep 28, 2022, 10:54:07 PM
Noob question, how does your 7k energy shield jump up to 10k?

Hello at all:

Iam skipping to this build and i dont know why iam dieing all the time.

For every map i need all my portals.

Some things i have to figure out:

- Militant Faith
- More Evasion for Ghost Dance
- More Armour?

Maybe someone can help me out?
I'm trying this build with my occ, my main problem is ice spear dosen't proc.

My pob: https://pobb.in/iHXQd87QnlMm

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info