3.18.0c Patch Notes
This patch contains additional changes to monster modifiers, alongside a few bug fixes and improvements.
Monster modifier changes
Bug fixes and Improvements
- The Invulnerable monster modifier has been replaced with the Benevolent Guardian modifier previously found as a Nemesis modifier. This causes the monster with this modifier to apply an Immunity buff to nearby allies for a short duration. If the original monster is slain, affected allies lose the Immunity buff. Other monsters that have this modifier cannot be given the Immunity buff.
- Toxic Volatiles have had their base speed reduced, and now accelerate over time. They also now explode after 10 seconds at their location if they have not exploded already.
- Reduced the size and improved the visuals of the Ring from the Mana Siphoner monster modifier.
- The Hasted and Arcane Buffer monster modifiers will now be first encountered on level 6 monsters.
- The Grim Reaper Apparition Effect now appears when your Traps, Mines, Totems, or Minions kill an enemy.
- Fixed a bug where Decorative Chests could fail to spawn in The Labyrinth.
- Fixed a bug that caused the joints of Vaal Fallen and Arsonists in the Doryani's Machinarium Map to become quite entangled.
- Fixed a bug where the Highlight Key would not display minimum and maximum defensive values when hovering over items.
- Fixed an issue where some body armours would cause sections of Characters limbs to be invisible.
- Fixed a bug where the filter in the Social Panel was not functioning correctly.
This patch has been deployed without restarting the servers, however you will need to restart your client to patch the client fixes.