Attention Developers: Please make Path of Exile Mac-Supported

I'd rather see a more developed game and leave the compatibility to Boot Camp instead of catering towards such a small number.

Although I demand this game on my Android! :O
I think i'm going to also go with more funding spent in new content/future content than having the game run on mac without bootcamp. Most people who buy a mac are/should be well aware there will be several games that just won't be compatible. I don't have a single game installed on my pro, personally xD
"
Nekrosis wrote:
Well, I thought Mac's could do everything better?

agreed another reason PC kicks MAC in the face.
Dell XPS L702x 17.3 Inch HD
2.9 GHZ Intel I7
8 GB DDR 1333 Mhz Ram
3 GB GT 555M Video Card
2 x 120 GB Cosair Force 3 SSD's
Sound Blaster MAXX 2.1-7.1 JBL Speakers
Win 7 Windows Score = 7.0
They would have to recode a lot to port it to mac. It would probably take months and OSX just doesn't support graphics card drivers as well as Windows. You would probably have much better luck dual-booting, actually you could probably tri-boot with linux and have the best of every world.
As an avid Mac user, it would be nice to have something natively supported. Until then, hopefully my '08 Mac can handle running PoE through BootCamp
I'll never understand why people buy macs their so over priced

Anyways at the moment its bootcamp or nothing however odds are there will eventually be mac support as for when that kinda depends on demand (which at the moment seems low)

I wouldn't place money on a mac port anytime in 2012 but i have been wrong before
"
BurnThrew wrote:
I'll never understand why people buy macs they're so over priced

I personally bought my macbook for everything but gaming, and I built a ridiculous PC rig for gaming.

And I don't play games when I travel or have company over, so I don't mind having a laptop that has specs suited only for web browsing, garageband and photoshop.

It's just a matter of preference and convenience in my case. Price and hardware weren't the only variables I weighed when I bought my mac. And that's why I bought a mac.
Ignoring the retarded fanboys causing flame wars with their Windows-epeens...

Anyone know what language PoE is coded in? Depending on that, it could be VERY easily run in Wine, which generally (in my experience) runs things perfectly. (Not all things, but quite a lot)
El Psy Congroo.
It already runs fine in wine.
"
discomfitor wrote:
It already runs fine in wine.

Well good ^^, that's all the really matters tbh.
El Psy Congroo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info