Attention Developers: Please make Path of Exile Mac-Supported

From the FAQ: "No Mac support has been announced yet, but it's something we'll investigate after release."

I have no idea about how much it would cost to make a port to Mac, but you have to admit that the percentage of gamers who run Mac and don't have a way to run Windows is pretty small. That's why it's usually only done for games with a large player base.
Spend 1/4 the cost of a mac computer and you can get a beastly gaming desktop nowadays, with specs miles ahead of the macs.
[Hardcore league]
IGN: Jeria / Metalgrid
just buy a pc instead
Last edited by toran on Aug 17, 2011, 3:59:12 PM
Please don`t do such a horible thing
If you wanted gaming perhaps you should've gotten a PC.
Joined Closed Beta 20th August 2011
My computing has evolved to a much more mobile/multiple platform style. Apple really makes this all seamless, from iPhones, iPads, iPods apple tv and traditional laptops and desktops. They all work so well together with OSX and iOS. It's really a shame the video card support isn't quite behind apple 100%. In time I'm sure. Til then, Boot Camp it is.
Developers throwing in my 2 cents for a Mac client possibly also an iOS client for iPad.
What would you rather have, a Mac port, or an expansion pack for Windows?
Mac support will come, i can't see them not doing it. So the question is not will they? its when.

Maybe you should buy a real computer and not just some crappy main stream computer, thats only good for photo shop and watching videos.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info