cc

gg
Yoxoyo has killed Lord Yarkan in Taklamakan
IGN:PoringFire/PoringBox
Last edited by yoxoyo81 on Oct 8, 2013, 11:08:16 PM
i would say run a pack check but i would expect it to come up clean, i would suggest trying to connect to the game through a vpn and see if it patches anything or download the entire game through the vpn.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
how to do pack check? and what is running through vpn?
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18531

the packcheck program should be in your path of exile folder.

the vpn stuff is here

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/103073

as i said i think the pack check will come up as all OK, i have a sneaking suspicion that it checks the files you have for corruption but not what files might be missing.

the vpn is to avoid issues related to the way your isp may cache game files leading to an incomplete download.

Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Apr 11, 2013, 4:20:36 AM
ok i just pack checked, nothing came up. i also ran the game with the vpn. still disconnects me when i enter the dock or eternal labratory. certain areas i can go into , like the town. also found another place i can't go into chamber of sin.. helppppp what is going on ...
error message is the memory at blah blah blah references at blah blah blah could not be read.
what can i do?
application error docks and eternal labratory... constantly disconnects me when i try to enter this area... no mods know hwo to fix this????
ANYONE LOOKING AT THIS POST??? ITS ONLY IN THE RECENT FEW PATCHES THAT I START DISCONNECTING... WITH THIS NEW PATCH HITS COME TO A POINT WHERE I CAN"T EVEN ENTER THE LAB ANYMORE SOMEONE LOOKING INTO IT?? SOMEONE FROM GGG CAN LET ME KNOW? ><

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info