[3.18] ShakCentral's Righteous Fire Trapper Inquisitor For Everyone

"
Gloves: Crusader base with Eldritch Fire Exposure on Hit and Fire DoT Multi implicits, Life, and Resists/Attributes.

I thought that DoT didnt count as Hit so it shouldnt proc the Exposure on Hit? Could anybody confirm if this actually works?
Love the guide bro , just thought I'd show some appreciation.
"
Bebinou wrote:
"
Gloves: Crusader base with Eldritch Fire Exposure on Hit and Fire DoT Multi implicits, Life, and Resists/Attributes.

I thought that DoT didnt count as Hit so it shouldnt proc the Exposure on Hit? Could anybody confirm if this actually works?

I Believe you proc that with shield charge. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Last season I've played HoA guardian with maxed blocks, resistances, CI etc... Decent damage & unkillable. This season I wanted to try something different and RF inquisitor seemed promissing. I'm a little dissapointed tho. I know I'm far from my final form, but I was hoping to comfortably clear at least some basic red maps while farming currency for better gear. Damage is ok for clearing regular mobs; bosses take some time tho. I also die a lot. Especially when I activate sentinel - even blue mobs can insta-one shot me. I have good life regen (1200+), maxed resistances (including chaos with active flask), stun & elemental ailments immunity. Ashes of the Stars and Replica Soul Tether are out of my range atm.

Any advices how to improve? Are there some milestones, some key items, some defensive/offensive spikes at some points?
struggling with end game bosses like drox and all the other guardians. they take forever to kill. is there any way to improve single target?
is there anything else we can use for single target instead of fire trap? throwing them is so slooow and clunky

Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on May 21, 2022, 2:23:43 AM
Hello, thanks for the guide, do you plan to update it?
"
Jack0o wrote:
Last season I've played HoA guardian with maxed blocks, resistances, CI etc... Decent damage & unkillable. This season I wanted to try something different and RF inquisitor seemed promissing. I'm a little dissapointed tho. I know I'm far from my final form, but I was hoping to comfortably clear at least some basic red maps while farming currency for better gear. Damage is ok for clearing regular mobs; bosses take some time tho. I also die a lot. Especially when I activate sentinel - even blue mobs can insta-one shot me. I have good life regen (1200+), maxed resistances (including chaos with active flask), stun & elemental ailments immunity. Ashes of the Stars and Replica Soul Tether are out of my range atm.

Any advices how to improve? Are there some milestones, some key items, some defensive/offensive spikes at some points?

Okey, RF & Fire traps both scale very well with gem levels, so try to search the market for wand or sceptre with increased(fire &or spell &or burring damage) and +1 to level of all fire spell skill gems, and it must have an open suffix, so you can craft from bench #% fire damage over time multi. https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Sentinel/VQ2n95wcp

Next, you need to change your amulet, with increased(fire &or spell &or damage over time multi) and also another +1 to level of all fire skill gems, if you can't find a decent one than skip the +1 amulet, and search for one with increased fire damage or spell damage, and with #% to damage over time multi, like these: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Sentinel/QbvPmL7tw

You can only cast one single curse on enemies, so don't use witchfire brew flask, cuz it will cancel your flammability cusre everytime you use it.

Helmet, try to craft or buy one with socketed gems has 30 more elemental damage, and either socketed gems are supported with burning damage or concentrated effect.
Although it might cost you around 2ex, so if you don't have the currency just use what you have for now, but you must upgrade it ASAP, it will boost your single target so much.

Gloves, Spam eater of world currency on it, to get (Inflict Fire Exposure on Hit, applying -#% to Fire Resistance) implicit, it will boost your damage, or buy a decent one https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Sentinel/d44G2LPsJ

Shield, use Ahn's Heritage instead lots of armor, life and +2 max res to all resistance, until you can afford Aegis Aurora.

Maps, if you dying alot in red maps and you want to make currency fast, than just play in white or yellow maps and use the juiced Sentinels.

Finally: I highly suggest that you search Pohx RF on youtube, the dude has very good guide for RF. Good luck & have fun man.
Be a LEADER when you see a path others have missed,and Be a FOLLOWER when you are shrouded in the midst of uncertainty.
Last edited by Pixle_Twitch on May 22, 2022, 9:11:35 PM
What are the still dangerous combinations of mobs and map mods which can kill you?
What will be better for us in SSF? I found 6L Infernal Mantle but currently using 5L Carcass jack.
Hello, just wanted to pop in and say thanks for the work you're putting into these builds; I appreciated it. :)

Just wanted to suggest a quick addition to the PoB; a link to this thread! I went looking through my history to find it again. :P

I also did not find a link to here from the Google Doc, just a bunch of wiki links and PoB pastes, but I might have just missed it there.
Last edited by nihilisticGoliath on May 24, 2022, 10:55:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info