[3.18] CoC Forbidden Rite Build | Occultist | Sentinel | Path of Exile 3.18
Hey guys, cast on crit forbidden rite occultist build is here. This is probably last build of the league. I'll be working on league starters after this.
This is 14% cdr version. Going for 52% cdr is kinda expensive and requires a lot of work. I just tried to make a budget version.
Mageblood Version: https://youtu.be/m8EifA5iyLA
- Hight Budget: +50 ex
Before asking a question please read.
Mana: How do I sustain mana?
- Non-Channelling Skills have # to Total Mana Cost mod on rings
- Replica Conqueror's Efficiency
- 1% reduced Mana Cost of Skills per 10 Devotion mod on Militant Faith
- +14 Mana gained for each Enemy hit by Attacks (Gemini Claw)
- 25% reduced Mana Cost of Skills during Flask Effect
Critical Strike Chance: Aim for %100 crit chance.
- Power charges
- Diamond Flask
- Any Flask with crit chance mod
- Ascendancy, Skill tree
- Brittle Ground
Cooldown recovery: We need at least %14 for this build. I got it from awakened gem because it's really cheap this league.
- Awakened Cast on Critical (minimum lvl 3)
- Shaper/Crusader belt
- Shaper/Crusader boots
Accuracy: We need %100 hit chance.
Hits can't be Evaded mod solves the problem
Aps: With 14% cooldown recovery optimal aps for cyclone is 7.57. Don't go over it. Cyclone's aps is 7.54 with this setup.
- 26% inc attack speed, Claw
- 5% inc attack speed, Quick Getaway
- 8% inc attack speed, Repeater
- 20% inc attack speed, Onslaught
If you wanna play with more or less attack speed check out the link:
Resists: Elemental resists are capped at 90% thanks to new jewel Melding of the Flesh. In this case we use Purity of Ice + Aegis Aurora combo to increase max cold res.
- +8% to max cold res, Purity of Ice (Level 23 and inc aura effects)
- +5% to max cold res, Aegis Aurora
- +2% to max cold res, Body Armour Implicit
Stun Immunity: It's conditional but enough for mapping
- 80% chance to Avoid being Stunned if you've Killed Recently (Boots enchant)
- 30% chance to Avoid being Stunned (jewel implicits)
Militant Faith: Dominus to get Inner Conviction keystone.
- +2% to all Elemental Resistances per 10 Devotion
- 1% reduced Mana Cost of Skills per 10 Devotion
How do I generate power charge on bosses?
- When we spend 200 mana we get a power charge so we keep spamming flame dash and cyclone before the fight started.
- Assassin' Mark
Leveling: It's possible to level with forbidden rite but you'll need chaos res, recoup nodes on tree, it's too much work for leveling. I recommend you level with spellslinger ed/contagion with 6l blight setup until level 68 or 70. Leveling gems and trees are in the video.
- Tabula Rasa
- Poet's Pen
- Praxis (x2)
- Lochtonial Caress
- Belt of the Deciever
- Karui Ward
Build Video: https://youtu.be/YX0WBnwE5YE
Bandits: Kill All (Alira is fine too)
- No Changes
(Footage is from 3.17)
Cyclone (Divergent) - Cast On Critical Strike (Awakened) - Forbidden Rite - Added Chaos Damage (Awakened) - Void Manipulation (Awakened) - Increased Critical Damage
Zealotry - Determination - Purity of Ice - Enlighten (Lvl 3)
Vaal Molten Shell - Withering Step (Anomalous) - Whirling Blades - Enhance
Assassin's Mark - Mark on Hit / Vaal Discipline / Tempest Shield
Vengeance - Purifying Flame (Divergent) - Cast On Critical Strike
Flame Dash - Second Wind - Arcane Surge (Lvl 1) (Divergent)
Last edited by wishdropper on Jun 9, 2022, 4:20:07 PM
Last bumped on Oct 2, 2022, 4:06:49 AM
on Apr 22, 2022, 8:32:12 PM
great writeup. What are some pros and cons of COC FR? How does it compare to COC ice spear / ice nova?
Whats the mods that this build should avoid? And in time for 3.18, are there any archnemesis mods that limits this?
on May 9, 2022, 9:19:36 AM
I like this thing, but I'm concerned about how going up thru maps till I can afford the CoC thing.
I don't like ED/contagion suggestion was wondering if Freezing pulse or frostbolt could do the trick
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
on May 12, 2022, 11:21:14 AM
Personally I intend to start with Vortex/Creeping Frost and respec into this post 85/90
on May 12, 2022, 11:51:31 AM
What would you say is the minimum gear required to do this build? I'm currently playing an Occultist doing ShakCentral's wintertide brand but I want to eventually swap into this. I always prefer swapping into my endgame build as early as it is feasible.
on May 15, 2022, 2:05:27 PM
How do you get the purity of ice mod on the armor?
The implicits come from using eldritch currency. The Purity of Ice mod, specifically, comes from Eater of Worlds influence
on May 16, 2022, 9:52:29 AM
i dont understand why we want to have mana for non-channeling skills mod on rings since we are using channeling cyclone