[3.18] 20ex CWDT Ward loop Very easy guide Occultist

"
AussyELO wrote:
"
Akshay wrote:
Hey Malediction is for damage reduction and increase in damage taken

We can get a 2nd curse in rare ring, unset ring or remove sigil and use curse

Profane bloom not required, but sure helps in clear, probably useful for Sim30

I want to try this build as Occultist, is it fine to follow everything in your scion build and copy the tree from this guide?

yeah, its fine

This is my pob right now, am leveling occultist now

https://poe.ninja/pob/8V7

ignore sublime vision jewel

"
Akshay wrote:
"
AussyELO wrote:
"
Akshay wrote:
Hey Malediction is for damage reduction and increase in damage taken

We can get a 2nd curse in rare ring, unset ring or remove sigil and use curse

Profane bloom not required, but sure helps in clear, probably useful for Sim30

I want to try this build as Occultist, is it fine to follow everything in your scion build and copy the tree from this guide?

yeah, its fine

This is my pob right now, am leveling occultist now

https://poe.ninja/pob/8V7

ignore sublime vision jewel

Great thank you.
Last edited by AussyELO on Jun 2, 2022, 11:16:12 AM
Level 85 sirus deathless kill

https://youtu.be/lu7weRp6MhE
Is it not possible for the occultist variant to use 3 flasks? I am at 81% flask duration and 90% flasks charges gained and it does not permanently sustain when using 3 flasks.
"
Ecter wrote:
Is it not possible for the occultist variant to use 3 flasks? I am at 81% flask duration and 90% flasks charges gained and it does not permanently sustain when using 3 flasks.

i think it works at 88% duration and 101% charges gained
I never spent that much to get 3 flasks.
Last edited by Akshay on Jun 2, 2022, 2:54:53 PM
To be able to use sentinels properly with CWDT, I have been taking my CWDT out of helm - empowering them all with my 2 Sentinels and putting the gem back in before dying. Is there an easier way? haha
"
AussyELO wrote:
To be able to use sentinels properly with CWDT, I have been taking my CWDT out of helm - empowering them all with my 2 Sentinels and putting the gem back in before dying. Is there an easier way? haha

Check the sentinel tree for quick zapper options
"
AussyELO wrote:

Not sure if it is enough because I'm playing it on standard, but simply weapon swapping removes a lot of the damage, maybe it is enough.
"
mikelovskij wrote:
"
AussyELO wrote:

Not sure if it is enough because I'm playing it on standard, but simply weapon swapping removes a lot of the damage, maybe it is enough.

Even when I swap weapons it does too much damage, impossible to use the blue sentinel efficiently.
Hi!
What stats i need have to use 3 flask?
I have 56% duration, -20% charges, +75 charges gain and cant use third flask.
My olroth flask have 28% quality and 42% increased charges with use when charges full.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info