Died due to client-crash

I was running Docks on Normal with my new char (nick defsreD) and suddenly my client crashed but it took a long time before the windows notification came up. Already had a bad feeling about this but when i restarted the game I saw I died...

These crashes are more common since recent patches and kinda feel bad that I died due to this.

Dont know if it's possible to get my char back on HC but it never hurts to ask my mother taught me.

If you need any info, just ask.
Postcount +1
"
iNotSure wrote:
I was running Docks on Normal with my new char (nick defsreD) and suddenly my client crashed but it took a long time before the windows notification came up. Already had a bad feeling about this but when i restarted the game I saw I died...

These crashes are more common since recent patches and kinda feel bad that I died due to this.

Dont know if it's possible to get my char back on HC but it never hurts to ask my mother taught me.

If you need any info, just ask.

Good try, but they don't ever bring them back :/ Sorry
Hmm thought so, still had to try. Wasted 4 hours...

Id rather die to mobs then due to client crashes
Postcount +1
Sigh, such a good game and yet so terrible at the same time.
Gotta love it.
Hopefully they will do something in the future...highly doubtful though. Doesn't seem like they have the funding nor time to get their shit straight, nor will they ever at this rate..if they keep pissing people off, they will just continue to lose players and possible revenue.
Maybe if they introduced some sort of grace for people dieing due to their crashes, they would see a dramatic increase in players and in sales.
Thats just my thought though, I was always taught in retail to sastify the customer.. Yet here, they are pissing the customers off themselves, and then pretty much telling them tough shit, we are working on it. Yet i barely see any changes and things tend to end up worse everytime they have a new update.
Start working on fixing what you have instead of trying to add more...you are just making this worse..
GG GGG
I know what u mean

If u make a stupid mistake yourself Im totally fine with dieing but when a client stops working and crashes I find it strange that the character isnt logged out immediatly instead of keeping the char in the game for some seconds while the game is already gone on my PC.

I had the same problem once when my router restarted. My friend had to guard my toon for like 5minutes before it logged off. How the hell is that possible? I didnt have any internet?

Weird things and I kinda agree with the gentleman above.

Oh well, time to reroll
Postcount +1
"
Jman420 wrote:
Sigh, such a good game and yet so terrible at the same time.
Gotta love it.
Hopefully they will do something in the future...highly doubtful though. Doesn't seem like they have the funding nor time to get their shit straight, nor will they ever at this rate..if they keep pissing people off, they will just continue to lose players and possible revenue.
Maybe if they introduced some sort of grace for people dieing due to their crashes, they would see a dramatic increase in players and in sales.
Thats just my thought though, I was always taught in retail to sastify the customer.. Yet here, they are pissing the customers off themselves, and then pretty much telling them tough shit, we are working on it. Yet i barely see any changes and things tend to end up worse everytime they have a new update.
Start working on fixing what you have instead of trying to add more...you are just making this worse..
GG GGG

This was taken from my other post, but fits this situation as well:

Here's an idea... don't play hardcore.

I don't understand why people get so upset that they make hardcore characters in a BETA game, then die due to bugs.

It's a beta. There are bugs. They will eventually be fixed.

Don't treat this game as a release. It's a very polished beta, but a beta none the less.

Play a normal default league character for a while if you are frustrated from dying due to bugs. Then go back and play Hardcore once some of the desync and other bugs have been worked out.

It's not like there isn't plenty of warning that there are problems. Every day you see multiple posts with people getting desync. They know it is a problem. You should also know it is a problem. So the proper remedy for that is to either continue playing knowing full well you'll probably die to it soon, or don't play hardcore until the problem has been resolved.

It's not worth getting all upset and quitting over. To me that seems like you're treating this game as a "released" game and are upset that the developers aren't working on fixing issues. But it's not release, and the developers ARE working on fixing issues.

I just think you need to modify your perspective slightly and perhaps not expect so much from a small gaming company. They'll get it right eventually.. it just takes time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info