Hi guys

Hi guys, I just wanted to say hi to everyone here,I found out about the game yesterday and unfortunately missed the open beta but Im planning on buy one of the supporters pack as soon as paysafecard payment option will be added,until then I will be waiting patiently and chatting on forums, So yeah once again hi :)
.Ps english its not my main language so excuse me If I made any mistakes, Regards DigitalTribe
Welcome aboard, mate. Don't sweat it, though. Sometime in the upcoming month the beta will be available for everyone, or you just might get lucky and win a key in the random draw.

And believe me, it's worth the wait.
Welcome aboard! Open Beta is currently slated for a month or so, so you won't have too long to wait, in any event.

BTW, your English seems fine. I wish more folks who undertook to learn such an inconsistent and complicated language didn't feel so self-conscious about it. I doubt I'd fare as well in your native tongue! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Thanks for the worm welcome guys :)I know that patience is a virtue and one month doesnt seems that much.But still I hope they will add paysafecard before the open beta ^^ and I will be able to enjoy the game too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info