[3.22 STANDARD] 213/844 MF Solo 100% Deli T16 - Pound for Pound the Best MF in the game

"
ar7ic wrote:
Hey. Great guide. Thinking of making this.

How badly do you think it will hurt the build if the arch nemesis mod Drought Bringer is not changed before they add it to the core rare mod pool?

There are several archnemesis mods that would need to be changed/removed for HH to remain functional for many build archetypes (e.g., all crit builds rendered useless by Bonebreaker).

It will be sad because HH really cranks speed to 11 which is fun.

However, there are also other good belts that can be used. I've updated the guide with several examples.

Overall it will mean that lower geared/levelled implementations that were largely carried by HH will suffer the most. The high end gear and level 100 versions are quite unaffected.
@BeerPact
My medium budget version of the build: https://poe.ninja/pob/6FC

The biggest differences are that I'm dual wielding daggers that dont have legacy synth implicit, not using Voices or Ricochet (chain), only using 85% max resists, but having double as much maximum life, shaving off all the most expensive items.

I made these changes as I like having more stability when I stop sustaining certain buffs, I'm less vulnerable to remaining monsters when looting. I usually don't activate RF because I have enough damage for T16 20% deli triple beyond maps already, and I find it annoying when life drops if I dont press flasks in time.

I also prefer fully sustain buffs, so no focus, and my base crit chance is higher, so I only need 7% brittle to cap crit, which also means I stack up ailments a bit faster as well.

Body armour and watchers eye could have different mods, I just re-used my vaal spark items, a Brass dome or more DPS oriented watcher's eye may be my next upgrades.

Overall this version leaves much greater margin for player error, thus better suited for players first time trying out vaal builds in my opinion.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Last edited by Márkusz on May 10, 2022, 1:34:36 PM
very good, well written guide.
this build is very good and can be tweaked for many play style.
thanks for sharing with community <3
[Removed by Support]
Thank you for the sharing. Amazing.
One thing I am curious is , does the mf quantity and rarity on character affect boss drops like maven drops? I see you post the picture of droping high quantities of maven writs, I suppose the quantity gear on character affects it?
"
LQ19910226 wrote:
Thank you for the sharing. Amazing.
One thing I am curious is , does the mf quantity and rarity on character affect boss drops like maven drops? I see you post the picture of droping high quantities of maven writs, I suppose the quantity gear on character affects it?

Only IIQ on the invitation itself affects writs. IIQ and IIR on your character affects all global drops from the bosses in the maven fights, such as div cards.

MF does not affect signature drops from any bosses in their solo encounters (such as Impossible Escape from Maven, Dying Sun from Shaper, etc) as far as I know.

I'm not sure if character MF affects signature item drops from maven invitation fights, such as bottled faith from venarius in The Feared for example, but considering they don't always drop... maybe?
@BeerPact
Hey, thank you for sharing the build.
I got almost the same items but the dps and projectile count/cast is a lot lower, and i get oneshotted the most of the time.
Am i missing anything in build or gameplay?
Last edited by robik90 on May 30, 2022, 11:33:28 AM
Does he still play? been trying to catcch him online for couple of days to mirror bow
HI, ty for the build, I am also trying to build on it.

Just one question, how is this build feeling in 3.18? with the nerf and buff to headhunter, is this build still the same power as in 3.17? what is the major play difference?
"
LQ19910226 wrote:
HI, ty for the build, I am also trying to build on it.

Just one question, how is this build feeling in 3.18? with the nerf and buff to headhunter, is this build still the same power as in 3.17? what is the major play difference?

HH is more powerful than ever for this build.

You won't move quite as fast, but you will do more damage and be basically invulnerable.

Stealing frostwall is an extreme damage multiplier, and its very common.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2dAPN0nBkE
@BeerPact
hi guys ...sry for my noob question but how you activate vfb....it seems it doesnt fill up whatever i do.....is it there any method i should follow????any help?????TY

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info