[3.22 STANDARD] 213/844 MF Solo 100% Deli T16 - Pound for Pound the Best MF in the game

Is the loss of 10% flask effect critical for the build?
"
mochimutt wrote:

just means you cant use greed's embrace anymore. a rare chest with flask effect will be required. you can also swap out headhunter for a rare belt with flask effect but I doubt that will be preferable for most people
IGN: Microwave
"
Pathfinder wrote:
"
mochimutt wrote:

just means you cant use greed's embrace anymore. a rare chest with flask effect will be required. you can also swap out headhunter for a rare belt with flask effect but I doubt that will be preferable for most people

Nerf:
- Corrupted Blood removal on flask // we can fix that
- Gain a Flask Charge when you deal a Critical Strike // also bad boss fights
- Vaal Molten Shell got a heavy nerf with max to 10k damage // this hits us pretty hard since which will make it harder for low budget to stay alive.
- we lose 15% Movement Speed // clear speed nerf :(
- we lose 10% Ele Pen // damage nerf :(
- 12 @ Res 7 Chaos res // can be compensated with a rare armour or clusters which can be painful!

Buff:

- we get 30% utility flask effect which will compensate the ms nerf and we get a few % rarity on top

New Masteries:

- +1% to all maximum Elemental Resistances if you have Reserved Life and Mana
- Your Elemental Resistances cannot be lowered by Curses
- Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you
- 12% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency of Skills // free blood and sand?
- 10% of Leech is Instant
- Enemies you Kill that are affected by Elemental Ailments grant 100% increased Flask Charges
- Gain Adrenaline for 1 second when you change Stance // could be insane
- Chance to Suppress Spell Damage is Lucky // could be used to open affixes on gear

Now with the reworked Pathfinder we could choose:

We go with a rare flask effect chest which needs 100% global defence to compensate the nerfs which results into losing the quant and a little of rarity due the buff of utility flasks

OR

we can keep the greeds and go with 3 notables and get the 10% off the small nodes.

- Master Alchemist
- Natures Boon
- Nature Adrenaline OR Master Surgeon

but in this version we still lose the molten shell defense which is up to the gear we use.

Still i am unsure how to proper read the projectile changes which could be a build killer.

Projectiles which explode or otherwise destroy themselves only when they cannot move further, such as fireball, which return will now consistently not do so until after they have returned, just like they don't do so before piercing, forking, or chaining if they have those behaviours. Previously this was inconsistent. As a general rule, if a projectile wouldn't do something when it pierces or chains from an enemy and continues on, it also won't do that when it hits an enemy and returns from them.
Last edited by _TheQue_ on Apr 2, 2023, 10:05:43 AM
I've been testing switching to deadeye and had very promising results.

https://pastebin.com/ZELtwfrD

"
Still i am unsure how to proper read the projectile changes which could be a build killer.

Projectiles which explode or otherwise destroy themselves only when they cannot move further, such as fireball, which return will now consistently not do so until after they have returned, just like they don't do so before piercing, forking, or chaining if they have those behaviours. Previously this was inconsistent. As a general rule, if a projectile wouldn't do something when it pierces or chains from an enemy and continues on, it also won't do that when it hits an enemy and returns from them.

I dont think this will affect the ricochet variant at all. The way this reads seems like it was targeted specifically at nimis and has just brought skill functionality in line with the rest of the game, and the projectiles will still all explode on the target; it will just not explode before returning.
Last edited by Pathfinder on Apr 2, 2023, 10:49:50 AM
"
Pathfinder wrote:

Scion is also an interesting choice in this case, many options :) will check out some in the next days! but in the end we should not forget that headhunter is pretty much QoL and provides rarity and other neat corruptions for a magic find. we still want max quant rarity on our vfb slave!
Last edited by _TheQue_ on Apr 2, 2023, 2:07:34 PM
"
_TheQue_ wrote:
"
Pathfinder wrote:

Scion is also an interesting choice in this case, many options :) will check out some in the next days! but in the end we should not forget that headhunter is pretty much QoL and provides rarity and other neat corruptions for a magic find. we still want max quant rarity on our vfb slave!

I've looked at scion as well but it forces you to use nimis for decent single target ;-;

in my experience rarity is kinda dead, so I haven't been worrying too much about it this patch.
"
Pathfinder wrote:
"
_TheQue_ wrote:
"
Pathfinder wrote:

I've looked at scion as well but it forces you to use nimis for decent single target ;-;

in my experience rarity is kinda dead, so I haven't been worrying too much about it this patch.

for single target a weapon switch with vaal flameblast is ofcourse the best choice you can make :) nimis is not needed, just nice to have for simulacrum.
Im liking the build so far, but i cant for the life of me figure out where i am missing RE. i even have 2% RE on the potency jewel + unnatural instinct. could you take a look and see what ive messed up?

also why are you using vaal rain of arrows?
"
_TheQue_ wrote:

for single target a weapon switch with vaal flameblast is ofcourse the best choice you can make :) nimis is not needed, just nice to have for simulacrum.

Weapon swapping solves single target but it is also clunky and means you can’t really level gems - which is a massive profit loss. I’ve looked at scion and deadeye still puts up significantly better numbers overall.
"
Pathfinder wrote:
"
mochimutt wrote:

This isn't the case at all.

It just means your pathfinder asc nodes are kinda dumb, but you dont need to sacrifice any gear or the tree.

3.21 initial pob posted on main post. More ideas after launch when experiments can be done.

EDIT: Not to say there aren't lots of other cool options available w. rare chest + belt, there certainly are including any other class. I think some experimentation after 3.21 launches would be wise, pathfinder will be necessary for HH IMHO, but that may not be the best setup overall since the build doesn't need HH when it has very good gear on it.
@BeerPact
Last edited by muir on Apr 5, 2023, 2:34:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info