OMG i Lost all items

I logged in a few days ago to check, and all my items were not there, i checked inventory and stash, nothing! Can someone please help me, i'm kinda stuck with no items at all and i really want my items back, because they were really good.
is that a bugg or what?
need really help
"
Multistrike wrote:
I logged in a few days ago to check, and all my items were not there, i checked inventory and stash, nothing! Can someone please help me, i'm kinda stuck with no items at all and i really want my items back, because they were really good.
is that a bugg or what?
need really help

Sounds like your account got compromised.
and what i can do now?
i have got same problem just like you.
well...

Considering your PC is probably compromised, I'd re-image it with a clean image (make sure you properly format the drive to remove all bootsector virii, etc).

Once you have a clean PC, I'd change your passwords and make sure they are unique (never been used before for anything). That goes for both your email as well as your PoE account. Also make sure the email password is not the same as the PoE password.

To go a step further, I'd suggest getting a gmail address and enabling the 2-factor authentication system (called 2-step verification in their account security page). By enabling that, it will keep anyone besides you out of your email because it requires a code from either a txt message, authenticator, phone call, pre-printed list. The hackers won't have access to that so they won't be able to log in.

Once you have gmail all secured up, then use the Contact Support link at the top of this page to email support from your old email address and request that the new gmail address be attached to the account. They should be able to sort that out for you and your account should be protected better because they won't be able to get into your email anymore.
Hi there - I'm so sorry to hear that your account has been hacked. I strongly recommend that you change the password of your Path of Exile account and the associated email to separate complex passwords that are not used for any other accounts.

I'm also extremely sorry that we cannot restore any lost items under any circumstances. Chris has written a long post about this which explains common ways players have items stolen, how they can keep safe and what we're doing to make it safer for them. It also explains why we have a policy of no item restoration. I recommend checking it out: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/115464/

Again, I'm extremely sorry to hear about your account being hacked. Please let me know if you have any further queries or problems or alternatively you can email support at "support@grindinggear.com"

Kind regards,
Bex
Checked account creation date- 4th Apr. 2013.

Logged in few days ago it seems.
IGN- [ _____CzR_____ / xCruzeRx]
[ STD - ShattereDSouL / NyteCruzeR / zCzRz / Felynix ]
WARBANDS SHOP = http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1318773
got hacked too.. quit this game.

I just got my chest 6-linked and had around 50exalt worth on gear on 2 characters.
7 Stashes full of decend stuff, just got robbed.. except for flasks, amulets and rings.

GG
twitch.tv/facu1ty
Cut the bullcrap. You better start storing restorepoints or you might drasically lose players.
"
Diddler wrote:
Cut the bullcrap. You better start storing restorepoints or you might drasically lose players.

Storing restore points per character is VERY expensive.

I don't picture it being something they'll do anytime soon.

Also doesn't fix the problem is item duplication and fraud... another reason I don't picture them doing it anytime soon.

It's not worth the many costs associated to do restores/rollbacks. It affects other characters, and it affects the economy in a very negative way. Much less so than a hacked person quitting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info