[3.22] Gryph's Immortal Cremation - Boss Killer+Simulacrum+Blight Ravaged Farmer

"
Huaojozu wrote:
Hi, great build! Trying to min max now and I have 3 questions:

1) How does Cast speed figure into the build's DPS? My understanding is that Cremation fires 4 projectiles per second per geyser. So 12 projectiles per second, each of which will explode a corpse. None of this is scalable by Cast speed. So the only thing that should matter is to have enough Cast speed to create those corpses with Unearth, and since Unearth creates 5 at a time, it should be trivial to hit that breakpoint. Something like 0.25s speed should be enough to both have enough corpses for all geysers and offerings.

2) Is bleeding an issue? I want to get rid of the affix on my flask to maximize Mageblood. I am thinking that with the Pantheon and huge armour preventing a large initial phys hit, blood shouldn't be a concern. Is anyone running without Bleed prevention to shed some light on this?

3) Are you comfortably procing EO with just the base 5% chance? I kept track in a Simulacrum and it wasn't up 100% of the time, not even close to that actually.

Cast speed only matters for QoL and Unearth. Also, worth noting, with GMP linked to Cremation it's 24 corpses per second. 30 with Dying Sun Active.

Bleed is not really an issue, take the pantheon if you need to and get immunity to CB on a jewel.

EO seems to proc just fine when I am singling in on a single target. Though a little crit chance from somewhere would not go amiss.
Hi what can this build not tank?

anyway what do i need to upg?

grind so much for my other gem now i got it totaly broken :D

https://pastebin.com/40G12YM8

Tank like
Uber Atziri
Marven's memory game
Last edited by JuhlDk on Mar 9, 2022, 1:04:59 PM
Dear gryph, how to Level this up? Any advice? Thanks s lot man
Last edited by Karmoth666 on Mar 9, 2022, 1:16:07 PM
"
JuhlDk wrote:
Hi what can this build not tank?

anyway what do i need to upg?

grind so much for my other gem now i got it totaly broken :D

https://pastebin.com/40G12YM8

Tank like
Uber Atziri
Marven's memory game

I generally would advise to avoid the intended 1-shot mechanics, but if you feel the need I'm sure you could scale the tank to those levels. ^^

"
Karmoth666 wrote:
Dear gryph, how to Level this up? Any advice? Thanks s lot man

Just level as your basic spellcasting witch. XD

Also depends on what gear you have already. Freezing Pulse is good with twink leveling gear...basically just gotta get to level 70 for all teh gear.
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Mar 9, 2022, 4:09:57 PM
Excellent guide.

Some improvements I made on my level 100 character:

- Socket the Unearth setup in a +4 Viridi's Veil
- Respec the Sanctum of Thought points to Instinct (spell suppression)
- Take the mastery near Faith and Steel for (almost) permanent 120% armour defense
"
cSydre wrote:
Excellent guide.

Some improvements I made on my level 100 character:

- Socket the Unearth setup in a +4 Viridi's Veil
- Respec the Sanctum of Thought points to Instinct (spell suppression)
- Take the mastery near Faith and Steel for (almost) permanent 120% armour defense

I still like Sanctum of thought for the extra armour, especially if you're down there still for Divine Shield. Spell Suppression is pretty meh if you're not capped on it (IMO).

Defending with 120% armour is fine.

Viridi's Veil with corruption is great but means you can't do this:

xD
Great guide. Interesting as hell for sure.

Has someone done the math for average corpse life for desecrate. Comparing it with unearth?

Standing still and spamming unearth can be kinda annoying.

Can I automate using arcanist brand - desecrate - spell cascade - faster casting

This will automate the corpse generation. The thing is I am pretty sure desecrate gives way less corpse life than unearth.

The positive side. We are free to move around
discord id: dejuvenate#5828
Guides
[3.13 Ritual] Flameslinger - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295
[3.5 Betrayal] Brutus AW Chieftain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320224
[3.4 Delve] Toxic Rain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207700
"
dejuvenate wrote:
Great guide. Interesting as hell for sure.

Has someone done the math for average corpse life for desecrate. Comparing it with unearth?

Standing still and spamming unearth can be kinda annoying.

Can I automate using arcanist brand - desecrate - spell cascade - faster casting

This will automate the corpse generation. The thing is I am pretty sure desecrate gives way less corpse life than unearth.

The positive side. We are free to move around

Desecrate has a diluted corpse pool as well as being far less life per corpse on average.

Best case scenerio would be to use Arca Brand - Phantasmal Desecrate - Enhance - spell cascade

If you did this in like, +1 Dex or +1 Socketed gems you'd get to about 82% chance to spawn a Flickershade Corpse (forgotten) which have 300% life. This would be about 180k life on the corpses in a level 84 zone compared to the 400k+ that Unearth reaches regardless of zone level.

But yeah, that's why we're so dang tanky. Don't matter if we stand still. :D
Sometimes, the skill Unearth instead of "firing" all the projectiles infront of the character, keeps shooting them in a star pattern with center the character. Shooting them in all directions around the character.I relog but it keeps doing it. Only when I open a new map it goes back to normal behaviour. Have you come across this bug or behaviour?
Also on 6L Cremation I have Hypothermia and Awakened Elemental Focus. Can those to be combined? The first says it inflicts some cold ailment but the later says you can not inflict elemental ailments.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Last edited by Spacecom on Mar 12, 2022, 8:30:13 AM
"
Spacecom wrote:
Sometimes, the skill Unearth instead of "firing" all the projectiles infront of the character, keeps shooting them in a star pattern with center the character. Shooting them in all directions around the character.I relog but it keeps doing it. Only when I open a new map it goes back to normal behaviour. Have you come across this bug or behaviour?
Also on 6L Cremation I have Hypothermia and Awakened Elemental Focus. Can those to be combined? The first says it inflicts some cold ailment but the later says you can not inflict elemental ailments.

We chill with our Ascendancy, not the skill itself. So, yes, it works. :D

As for the Unearth projectiles. I have no idea. I do know that with gmp you can control the pattern to an extent (they fire closer together the closer you are to the targeted destination).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info