Help with payment?

Ok so i really really need help with payment so i dont get something wrong...

plz tell me step by step what do i type in this area? http://i46.tinypic.com/vatr5.jpg

NAME?! whose name? my account name? my character my personal name? friends name who owns the credit card?
ADRESS 1 and 2? which adresses? my street ? my email?
Adress zip? what is that?

i would really appreciate the answer ASAP coz 2morrow round 3pm i will go to the bank with my friend to pay and i would like to know what to fill in and so on?
"
sidewinder989 wrote:
Ok so i really really need help with payment so i dont get something wrong...

plz tell me step by step what do i type in this area? http://i46.tinypic.com/vatr5.jpg

NAME?! whose name? my account name? my character my personal name? friends name who owns the credit card?
ADRESS 1 and 2? which adresses? my street ? my email?
Adress zip? what is that?

i would really appreciate the answer ASAP coz 2morrow round 3pm i will go to the bank with my friend to pay and i would like to know what to fill in and so on?

This is the same as any credit card transaction on the internet. All of these details should be entered as the billing address of the owner of the credit card.

So: name of owner (as shown on card), address lines 1 and 2 should be easy enough to enter, ZIP is postcode (most countries have some form of this). Basically, you're showing the site that you are the owner of the card and that the billing address you enter, not to mention the card number, expiry date and CVV match what's on the card.

Like I said, this is pretty standard procedure for an online transaction with a credit card. You can also use paypal if you'd rather not directly input your personal details into the website. GGG are also looking into other payment methods.

Hope that helps.

PS This is just coming from the perspective of someone who shops online quite a bit. Maybe a mod or dev can provide further insight.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on May 17, 2012, 6:16:54 PM
that helped alot.. i never had a card so all of my internet transaction were i give money to the owner of the card and he uses his card to actaully buy..

i would use paypal but my country doesnt support it.. and are there any wait times until i enter the card details until the time transaction is completed? like a day? a week? or something?
"
sidewinder989 wrote:
that helped alot.. i never had a card so all of my internet transaction were i give money to the owner of the card and he uses his card to actaully buy..

i would use paypal but my country doesnt support it.. and are there any wait times until i enter the card details until the time transaction is completed? like a day? a week? or something?

Generally it's instant. I occasionally buy another early access pack for people, and the moment I click buy I get the key and the credit is added to my account.

That said, I'm not sure if your particular credit card might take longer or require more verification. But for me it's instant.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Thank you!

you have been very helpful! if everything goes well..see you in game tommorow night :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info