anyone watched their name come up on timer ?

I've been looking far more than I should, I like to mix it up by not looking for 3 or more rolls, then checking.. doesn't seem to work though.

I would rage and see if the legends are true but I wouldn't want to cause a fuss :)
The first rule of fight club is.... wear a cup!
im so done with this game.
Steam:Gonejah
I also religously kept an eye on the timer and then read some threads,while i was here, then went offline for about an hour to finish some work, when i logged backed on , i saw that i would be the next veteran on the timer. Immediatly made a screen shot and bought some lottery tickets, this was indeed my lucky day.
Last edited by Concussion on Sep 6, 2011, 3:51:05 AM
"
Concussion wrote:
I also religously kept an eye on the timer and then read some threads,while i was here, then went offline for about an hour to finish some work, when i logged backed on , i saw that i would be the next veteran on the timer. Immediatly made a screen shot and bought some lottery tickets, this was indeed my lucky day.

Gotta ask did you win anything on those tickets?
Yeah I managed to catch mine even though I wasn't watching that carefully (working) but it was like seeing your lottery ticket come up or something.I made a screenshot too.
"
gfellows wrote:
"
Concussion wrote:

haha no i didn't. Though getting Beta access was more than enough luck for me. I enjoy the game immensly
they caught me in the 2 hours of sleep i was getting after a long long day of watching >< they have cameras in my house i bet
i am getting tired of always speding my days wacthing the timer lol..i used to no anymore
"
Concussion wrote:
"
gfellows wrote:
"
Concussion wrote:

haha no i didn't. Though getting Beta access was more than enough luck for me. I enjoy the game immensly

Yeah on a day get beta access not much can bring you down :)

I'm playing this attrition style. Assuming that no more than one new member is joining every 35 mins, My chances are getting slightly better as time goes by. Big assumption but i've seen belief systems based on less :D
Last edited by gfellows on Sep 6, 2011, 2:01:00 PM
If I am ever going to see myself on the timer I'm gonna be so pumped up. There is always a small change but I don't really trust on it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info